Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes

Owner Builder ADU Garage Conversion Recommendedations

Enrique Villegas
Posted May 23 2022, 17:10

Does anyone in Orange County have any experience with an architect that specializes or at least has experience with garage conversions? I’m very interested to tackle his project as an owner builder to save money to use higher quality materials. I’m located in Huntington Beach, has anyone else done this before? Would love to hear others’ experiences.

User Stats

Votes
Joe Homs
  • Flipper
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Votes |
  • Flipper
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Replied May 24 2022, 11:11

@Enrique Villegas reach out to @Rafael Hoefel Pozas he will be able to help you with everything you need.

Good Investing...

User Stats

Votes
David Maldonado
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Santa Maria, CA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Santa Maria, CA
Replied May 30 2022, 13:37
Quote from @Enrique Villegas:

Does anyone in Orange County have any experience with an architect that specializes or at least has experience with garage conversions? I’m very interested to tackle his project as an owner builder to save money to use higher quality materials. I’m located in Huntington Beach, has anyone else done this before? Would love to hear others’ experiences.

I converted my 488 sq ft garage into a 1 bed 1 bath ADU all in for 31k as an owner builder (before SB 13 passed). It's definitely worth it if you have the time and construction knowledge.

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.