Skip to content
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
John Krendel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington DC Metro Area
Votes |
Looking to Network with Investors and Find Meet Up Groups!

John Krendel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington DC Metro Area
Posted Apr 27 2023, 09:05

Hey everyone! I'm living in the Northern VA/DC Metro area and always looking to network and meet new people in the real estate investment world. I'm looking to meet people investing in the area and find new investor meet ups to attend. If anyone wants to connect or has any recommendations for meet ups (anywhere from Northern VA to DC to Maryland) I'm open to all kinds of events! Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
David Cohn
  • Lender
  • USA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • USA
Replied Jun 28 2023, 10:00

It's fantastic to come across someone else in the Northern VA/DC Metro area who shares a passion for real estate investment and networking. I'm also eager to connect with like-minded individuals and explore the opportunities in our local market.

In terms of meetups and events, I've found a few groups and organizations in our area that host gatherings for real estate investors. One notable option is the Northern Virginia Real Estate Investors Association (NVREIA), which regularly organizes meetups and workshops where you can connect with experienced investors and gain valuable insights. Another great resource is the DC Real Estate Investors Association (DCREIA), which hosts various events catering to both seasoned investors and those new to the field. Additionally, the Maryland Real Estate Investment Association (MDREIA) is worth exploring if you're open to events in that region as well, You can always consult meetups.com to see if they have anything happening in the area.

Apart from these larger associations, there are often smaller, more niche-focused meetups and networking groups that cater to specific interests within the real estate investment world. It's worth keeping an eye out for those, as they can provide valuable connections and insights tailored to your specific areas of interest.

If you'd like, we can definitely connect and explore the meetups and events together. Sharing experiences and exchanging knowledge can be incredibly valuable as we navigate the local real estate scene. Feel free to reach out and we can discuss further.

Here's to building a strong network and discovering exciting opportunities in our area!

Cheers,

David Cohn