Reshmi De Armas
  • Investor
Votes |
Northwest Indiana Newbie Investor

Reshmi De Armas
  • Investor
Posted Feb 1 2021, 23:26

Hello Everyone,

I am a rookie looking be an out of state investor for Indiana market, especially in NWI especially areas like Whiting, Hammond, East Chicago, Munster etc. I have been learning bit by bit for a long time from the amazing content here on BP. 

Looking to connect with like minded investors as we nervously (yet excitedly) begin our journey. We are busy foster parents to 3 young kids. However, taking out of state trips with them is so complicated and easier said than done.

As we embark on this exciting journey, I thought I'd try and connect with like minded community here and try to get some recommendations. Our focus, as we start building our portfolio, is cash flow and primarily in multifamily properties (4 units ideally). Looking to see if I could get started on building an efficient and trust worthy team. Recommendations for out of state investor friendly agents and property management companies would be so very helpful. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and look forward to make some connections.

Loading replies...