How can I increase my BUYERS LIST

How can I increase my BUYERS LIST

Dayton ohio · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote

I'm a newbie super excited to be here. Can anyone give me some advice on how to get my investors list. I found a REI club that meets every month any opinion I made some business cards to hand out. What else can I do

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
7y

Please do not message people to see if they want to be added to your list. This is solicitation, which is against the rules of the Private Message system.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Edmond, OK · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    If you have deals it won't take much effort to increase your buyers list. People will talk. Talk to the investors at the REI club. You can also message people that are active on here and see if they want to get added to your list. I've gotten on several lists that way.

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    7y

    Please do not message people to see if they want to be added to your list. This is solicitation, which is against the rules of the Private Message system.

  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    7y

    @Misty CookI'm assuming you found our "club" at https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/627663-dayton-rei-networking-meetup-november-12-2018. You'll find a lot of local investors there.

    Certainly bringing business cards will help. 

    Also, If you want to chat briefly about wholesaling in the area, I'll have a few minutes this week while I'm doing some driving.

  • Specialist · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 239 posts · 117 votes
    7y

    Rip through facebook. Message everyone in your local facebook REI groups (specifically cash buyers). Create a standard message and just run through the list. Used this method for around 2 weeks and I'm up around 150 buyers

  • Dayton ohio · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    Thank you all for the help
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.