• Property Manager
  • Syracuse, NY
Votes |
Home Builder Looking To Move

Ronald Starusnak
  • Property Manager
  • Syracuse, NY
Posted Mar 8 2019, 00:05

Hello, I am looking to re-locate my business to the Oregon area within the next year. We do a lot of residential remodeling, additions, and custom & tract home building. We do everything from the foundation to the paint. Home Development has been a lucrative item in Upstate NY. We're quick and we are able to build homes for around $72 /sqft and from what I've seen, lower end homes are selling for $250-$350 a sq/ft in many parts of Oregon. Here we are selling custom homes for around $160 sq/ft which includes granite counters, cultured stone exteriors, landscapes, etc. 

I am looking to connect with individuals in the Oregon area who are familiar with home development or who are interested in discussing the potential to build custom & spec houses in the state. I am also looking for advice on good places to live, I am moving from a heavily forested area in NY and would like to remain in a similar area with at least 10 acres of land but within 1 hr of prime development location. If anyone has recommendations it would be appreciated, thanks!

Loading replies...