INSPECTOR Recommendations for Knoxville area

8 Replies

Hi all, looking to hire an inspector for an older duplex property built in the 1930s. I need a bomb inspector who I can trust to inspect for me since I'll be an out of state investor on this one. Thank you!

HI you might want to check or InterNachi also ASHI for qualified and certified inspectors, this are the biggest Home inspector association in the nation.