Looking for a rockstar property manager in Spokane

Looking for a rockstar property manager in Spokane

Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 4 votes

Hey everyone. I currently have an investment property in the Logan neighborhood (near Gonzaga) and am looking to purchase 2-3 more units. I'm a Gonzaga alumni but currently live in Seattle with my wife. I bought the investment home to give back to the Gonzaga community and to stay connected to the school. 

The problem is that it's been very difficult to manage our investment property from across the state.I am hesitant to purchase additional properties until we find a good management company which will allow us to scale up. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd prefer that they have some experience with student rentals as they are a different beast than traditional tenants (and in many ways easier to manage), but it's not a deal breaker.

Thanks guys, and happy investing!

Rob

0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Investment & Residential Real Estate Agent · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 13 votes
8y

Hey man I would be happy to help. Reach out anytime. :)

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investment & Residential Real Estate Agent · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Hey man I would be happy to help. Reach out anytime. :)

  • Jeff HornbergerBusiness Member
    Investor · Spokane Valley, WA · Member since 2012 · 45 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    Hey Robert, feel free to message me anytime. I’ve got lots of experience here in Spokane and manage several homes in that area. I’d be happy to tell you what we can do for you.

    Hornberger Property Management4.2286 Reviews
  • Developer · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 99 posts · 81 votes
    8y

    Check out Joel Tampien with 4 degrees, as well as 

    Josh Thosath with Nukey.  I wholesale investments in the area and from the landlords I asked these 2 come up the most often as having good expires with. Hope that helps!

    Dan

  • Olympia, WA · Member since 2017 · 91 posts · 80 votes
    8y

    @Robert Silvernagel, curious if you found success with any of these referrals?

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2011 · 47 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    Hi all, I'm in a similar position.  Looking for property managers in Spokane, specifically with experience on the South Hill.  @David Clinton III @Jeff Hornberger @Patrick Kendrick  any ideas?  Looking for someone that can cover all the bases (leases, financial reporting, repairs, etc)  Thanks in advance!

    -Ben

  • Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    Call Bryan Gwynn, owner of Urban Settlements in Spokane.  If interested, I will PM you is contact info.

    That is who I personally use for my rental.

  • Developer · Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 90 posts · 47 votes
    7y

    @Melissa Murphy should chime in - Julie with One Property Management has been managing my duplex in Hillyard/Whitman but continues to push me to her area of expertise in South Hill.  

    I'd also recommend connecting with @Jeff Hornberger who is mentioned above. 

  • Jeff HornbergerBusiness Member
    Investor · Spokane Valley, WA · Member since 2012 · 45 posts · 42 votes
    7y

    Hey @Ben Freeburg, I'd be happy to chat with you about what we can do for ya.  Ill send you a message so we can connect.. Thanks @Karl Krauskopf!

    Hornberger Property Management4.2286 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Spokane, WA · Member since 2017 · 77 posts · 57 votes
    7y

    I'd highly recommend @Jeff Hornberger as well.  A second option is 4 degrees property management.  If you are looking to focus on students I've found it difficult to find a management company that specializes in this unique segment.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.