Real Estate Kingdom Todd Fleming

29 Replies

Can not find any information on the Real Estate Kingdom. I am educating myself on wholesaling and currently reading Todd Fleming’s book.

Have you tried this group? If so was it worth it?

I have been a member for a little over a month. Overall it is good and I think worth the money. It is $75 per month with a 30 day free trial. You get access to their website which has the training videos. They also have the best Facebook Group I've seen out of any paid Facebook Groups. They have several of the mentors who will answer your questions very quickly as well as getting answers from other members. There are also several Facebook Live videos a day fro the mentors on all different aspects of investing and mindset. I personally feel I am taking more steps to actually get my business going than if I had not joined. With the 30 day trial I think you can't go wrong giving it a try.

For anyone still checking in on this thread, I definitely suggest checking out The Kingdom.

I joined The Kingdom in March, went to my first mastermind in May, joined their advanced class in June, put my first property (after splitting from my partner and 8 contracts) on my own under contract in July (w/ only $11 in account), got my first investment property in Oct ($465k), and now live in the property while house hacking and saving up for a large renovation for $100-200k+ profit in 3-5 years.

If you have any questions about hit, PM me, I can tell you all about the group and programs. This is way better than the REIAs and other paid groups like Renatus or Fortune Builders (they tried to recruit me, I was like “nope”).

Here’s my affiliate link that gives you 30 days free:
TryTheKingdom.com

@Eric

@Eric Richner thank you for this comment I been to Fortune Builders 3 day seminar learned a lot but was sad when I heard how much the program is and wasn't able to afford to get into the program or assess to any mentors. I went back in January and since then been doing a lot of my own research and educating myself on how I can get started into the real estate investing game. So I appreciate your post and I am going to give the Kingdom, real estate I try. I loved his wholesale book and would like to get started as soon as possible.

I have the book on audible, so I can see the examples he mentions. Supposedly there is downloadable material if you bought the book, but I can't find it on the website. Does anyone know anything about this?

I have the book on audible, so I can see the examples he mentions. Supposedly there is downloadable material if you bought the book, but I can't find it on the website. Does anyone know anything about this?

So what is the crux of his approach? What is the basic approach to produce 'residual' revenue?  

I watched his 20 minute intro video. It told me nothing except how his method is better .. blaa blaa blaa very typical sales funnel type stuff. He starts the video saying he "Has nothing to sell you" then it turns out he's selling a training program. It lacks integrity from square one. 

I am curious how he produces both cash at sale and an ongoing revenue from a wholesale deal. Can (will) any one whose taken his course explain the basic concept? 

Thanks. 

Disclosure: IT

Originally posted by @Greg Purcell :

So what is the crux of his approach? What is the basic approach to produce 'residual' revenue?  

I watched his 20 minute intro video. It told me nothing except how his method is better .. blaa blaa blaa very typical sales funnel type stuff. He starts the video saying he "Has nothing to sell you" then it turns out he's selling a training program. It lacks integrity from square one. 

I am curious how he produces both cash at sale and an ongoing revenue from a wholesale deal. Can (will) any one whose taken his course explain the basic concept? 

Thanks. 

Greg, it's simple, you ask for less up front and create a note. In the end you get paid significantly more than if you were to take an instant wholesale fee.

I posted a link up above, check it out and if the group is a good fit, than there is nothing to lose in a free trial. If it's not, there may be other resources out there that is a better fit.

Updated 7 months ago

No longer offering a free trial.

Originally posted by @Eric Richner :
Originally posted by @Greg Purcell:

Thanks. 

Greg, it's simple, you ask for less up front and create a note. In the end you get paid significantly more than if you were to take an instant wholesale fee.

I posted a link up above, check it out and if the group is a good fit, than there is nothing to lose in a free trial. If it's not, there may be other resources out there that is a better fit.

What is the benefit to the buyer to take a note from the wholesaler? Have you used this technique successfully yourself? 

I just spoke with Joel Payne. Do you give a discount on Lifetime Access still or is that a conversation I need to have with Joel?

@Juaniesha Harvey

If you want to give the Kingdom a try, use this URL to get 30 days free www.TryTheKingdom.com.

Hit me up if you want to learn more about their Lifetime program which I can also get heavily discounted as well.

Disclosure: Technical support

At the moment I do not believe there is. I transitioned from a sales role to a technical one, so I am not always up to date with the promotions anymore.

Originally posted by @Ian Costales :
I just spoke with Joel Payne. Do you give a discount on Lifetime Access still or is that a conversation I need to have with Joel?

Originally posted by @Eric Richner:

@Juaniesha Harvey

If you want to give the Kingdom a try, use this URL to get 30 days free www.TryTheKingdom.com.

Hit me up if you want to learn more about their Lifetime program which I can also get heavily discounted as well.

I just had my first call a representative from the Kingdom/ Axiom and what was basically proposed was to provide a foundation to start your wholesaling company. They say that they will provide you with leads, website, mentors, cold calling system etc for a cost of course. I’m just debating is it worth it? Or can you do this at no cost. Can anyone give suggestions or advice? I’m trying to make a decision?

Originally posted by @Chris Asaro :

Maya, how much are they asking for the course?

Hi Chris,

$8800 for 6 months- includes coaching, mentorship, will handhold through deals. Guarantee your first sell in 45-60 days. Helps scales your business to reach your goal income amount. Access to their Axiom system that provides Ringless voicemail to sellers, text messages, 500 leads, buyers list (it includes more but I am only going by memory right now).

Thanks. 

Thanks. 

So a note is created that allows for a larger wholesale fee. I assume the buyer is on the hook for a note which is secured against the property? If the buyer is using hard money, then the wholesaler will be in 2nd position. Can someone pls clarify?