Is fortune builders mastery program legit?

316 Replies

@Pete Nater -

Here's my issue -- $25K is enough money to do an entire deal (assuming you get financing for the rest) in many markets. And I can promise that studying freely available materials and doing a single deal will teach 99% of wannabe investors more than all the "training" and "coaching" in the world.

If you told me that someone would spend a month with me in my home market, help me market locally for deals, look at houses with me, help me learn how to do inspections and estimate rehab costs, help me prepare offers on a contract that was valid in my state, help me do due diligence when an offer was accepted, help me hire contractors, help me manage the rehab, etc., I might think it was worth it. Because doing a deal is where 75% of the real world knowledge comes from. You're not going to get that from a bunch of "home study" material, phone calls, online training, and non-local events, etc. -- for the education piece, you don't need to spend $25K.

And specifically, I don't see anything on that list of training materials that warrants a $25K price tag. I'm self taught...and I learned all of that stuff by reading, by networking with other investors in my area and by doing my first deal.

In fact, I'm guessing that by doing my first deal, I learned more than all of that stuff put together. And instead of spending $25K, I actually made money doing it.

If I can learn it all without having to spend more than a couple hundred dollars taking other investors out to lunch, I'm pretty sure anyone can. That said, education is a big business, and those who stand to make a lot of money through education and training are very good at convincing people that it's nearly impossible to learn without spending ridiculous amounts money.

I'm proof that that's not true. As are LOTS of other investors here on BP and in the real world.

Just my $.02...

I have yet to do a deal and I have thought about this stuff alot recently. I have met people in this program that are very successful but others that will never make it. I believe that if you have the intelligence and attitude to make it in this business than you have the intelligence and attitude to figure it out with all the free resources that are available. Add value to a successful investor, show them you are serious about finding deals, and they will help you!

J Scott - You know I have a ton of respect for you and am seriously looking forward to hanging out again and learning what you have been up to since the last BP Summit. But on this issue, I think there are too many simplistic points of view that boil it down to "you can get it all for free". @Sean Brennan , I have to say that in my opinion simply saying find an investor and add value and they will help you is not reality for a vast majority of investors.

I love this site and am a huge advocate for Bigger Pockets, but the idea that every investor can get every thing they need for free or right on this site is not true. People do not work that way. That is why some people are successful in anything they do in life and others are not. Some people rise to the executive level and others do not. We all work, think, act, learn and respond differently and to think that one solution like a website or a REIA or finding a mentor investor is the answer for everyone is just not reality.

@J Scott , after having met you and spoken with you and read so many of your responses on here, I believe that you are the type of person that was going to be successful no matter which route you took. I personally know other investors who share many of your personality traits and they chose a different path. Many of them chose to hire a coach or go through a coaching program in order to shorten the learning curve or to avoid the possibility of real life experience and possible failure as a learning tool. Nothing wrong with either path. They are just different and what works for one investor will not always work for another.

There are two things I have always said in these forums.

1. I personally know the three owners of this company and have done business not only with them, but also their family members, their employees and their clients. I have known them for four years and I believe their heart of hearts is in the right place. They will never achieve 100% success (meaning every client becomes a wildly successful investor), but they put forth a lot of time and effort to provide every opportunity and ounce of value they can for each dollar someone pays.

2. Every dollar spent by an investor is wasted if they do not put forth the effort to learn and grow and get started as an active investor. The amount of money does not matter - whether it is $25 or $25,000 - it is wasted if you do not take action as an investor. That should be the real argument, in my opinion, against buying into any coaching program including Fortune Builders. If you are looking for a club to say you are a part of, save your money. If you want to be successful and feel that a program like this meets your learning style and your personality, then go for it.

@Chris Clothier I hear you. I shouldn't be so judgmental.

Those programs are not for me and the path I have chosen is to study mostly free resources (I've bought a few books and audio tapes spending under $200) and networking with investors online and in person (I have spent around $200 on this). I believe this way works.

I know that coaching programs work for some people especially people that have the cash and are short on time.

Originally posted by Chris Clothier:

1. I personally know the three owners of this company and have done business not only with them, but also their family members, their employees and their clients. I have known them for four years and I believe their heart of hearts is in the right place. They will never achieve 100% success (meaning every client becomes a wildly successful investor), but they put forth a lot of time and effort to provide every opportunity and ounce of value they can for each dollar someone pays.

Chris Clothier: Isn't mentoring/coaching at least one part of the Clothier family businesses? I'm guessing that it would be difficult to be unbiased about the value of RE education. However, I'm in agreement with you that some people may well benefit from coaching or training because everyone's has a different learning style. Being self-taught with the help of online education worked for me because that's how I learn best. It's great to know that the owners of the company in question have their hearts in the right place. But how does that translate to $25K being a good value and money well spent? Do you know any of their successful students and are they able to do deals they didn't/couldn't do before?

It would be great to hear a no-spin version on deals done and profit made.

Chris -

Never once have I questioned the integrity of these guys. I've actually heard a lot of great things about them and there's no doubt they are real investors who have and are still doing it. I don't doubt that.

But I personally believe that if you're willing to plunk down $25K for your real estate education, there are more effective uses for that $25K than a long distance training program. I also don't believe that you can get a thorough education from those not intimately familiar with the students specific market. I can come to youand walk through 100 of your houses with you and never learn how to rehab a house in MY market, never learn how to find and manage contractors in MY market and learn how to market for sale houses in MY market. Real estate is local and national training programs aren't going to be as effective as local mentors or coaches (again, in my opinion).

Most people would tell you that i'm rarely the smartest guy in the room, but I was able to figure out how to make a million in real estate without paying any significant sums for education.

I'm not saying paying for education is bad...i'm just saying that it's often not necessary. If someone understand that and still chooses to go that route, more power to them. Nothing wrong with that. But it's important to know that there are alternatives to pluming down large sums of money, and also that plinking down large sums of money far from guarantees success.

Again, just my $.02...

The problem is that 90% of these "students" are the same folks who move from one scheme to another. First they dabbled in multi-level marketing, then signed up for some "push button" online stock trading system. And now it's real estate investing. They're absolute lemmings who are looking for an easy path to riches, a secret formula. Because the ticket sizes are large, and potential profits large. They dive in with their new enthusiasm (and now massive balance on their credit card), but their zeal is fleeting. This is just a natural outgrowth of the have-it-all-now impatient nature of our society.

The constant theme among these guys of asking people to max out their credit cards (and call their credit card company for a credit limit increase) is sickening to the pit of my stomach. This is sleaze in all its glory. As soon as it's realized how much work it truly entails, and how much of a numbers game it truly is, and how thick your skin needs to be, the "students" bail. This usually doesn't take very long, and then they are left with just some self-loathing that they could have been so stupid. But hey, there's this new program that they're talking about on the radio!! Make 10k/mth working part-time from home....

There is a certain beauty with figuring this stuff out through networking, research, and OTJ training. Those that will be successful will absolutely do so without this coaching. Is there even an argument that the coaching actually causes some to fail that otherwise might well have succeeded. I think very possibly so. For one, the large balance on your credit card (or depleted savings) is an albatross around your neck, a large point of stress. Secondly, the cult around the "team" can even act as an impediment to the "students" from getting out there and networking with smart investors in their own area, which is one of the more valuable things they can do.

I rarely hear of these success stories among these coaching students.

In any business there are self-starters and then there are followers.

Some people enjoy learning the steps themselves and are self-taught and others want someone to put it into a nice package for them.

Always have integrity with your business above all else and the people will decide whether the cost is worth the potential gain. I will say that depending on what you are going for say with rehabs and flips having a local investor might be cheaper and you will gain local experience.

You have to ask when looking at these things "Am I getting a bunch of information put together in a book?? OR Am I getting actual local knowledge that can help me transact in my marketplace??"

@Account Closed - No, coaching and mentoring individual investors is not part of Memphis Invest or my business. I have an older brother, Kent Clothier, Jr. and I am very biased about him and his abilities as a speaker, coach and motivator. Kent has his own company called REI Marketing that he sells investment programs and he also owns the 1-800-Sell_Now vanity number and re-licenses that to other investors. But, his company is separate from Memphis Invest and that is not part of my business and doesn't effect my decision making when it comes to commenting on a topic like coaching and mentoring. I have met plenty of educators that I would not spend money with or recommend. There are plenty of programs out there including plenty of $39 "weekend" education functions offered by local REIA's that I do not think will meet my needs or the needs of other investors. Fortune Builders however I have recommended to plenty of investors and getting-started investors who have asked my opinion including a family member.

As for the cost of the program. I believe that each of us gets to set what their own time and effort is worth. I have no problem with Fortune Builders saying that the time and effort they spent in developing their program and the on-going efforts they put into teaching it are worth $25,000. Every investor who decides yes or no when it comes time to pay that price gets to decide if paying that amount - that the other person has set - is worth it to them.

I find it interesting that there are so many parallels in real estate to this discussion. Whether it is selling property or providing a service, each of us gets to set what price we want for that home or service. The seller sets the price, the buyer sets the market by being willing to pay the price. It does not really matter that someone else thinks it is over priced. If the buyer wants it and it meets their needs - they will buy it.

I may be wrong, but I thought that you were a property manager in your area. I apologize if that were not correct, but I am pretty sure that if you are, you get to set what your rates are for your service just like I get to do with mine. Again, I could be wrong, but I cannot believe that you would lower your price for your service just because someone who believed that every investor should self manage told you that your prices were too high. To question if $25,000 is worth it for the program would mean you should question every penny you pay - for a table lamp, a piece of art, a dinner with your family, a car, a vacation...on and on and on. In each of those scenarios, there are cheap options and then there are expensive options. What may seem ridiculously over priced to one person may be a great value to another. Every decision we make usually has an alternative that may be more or less expensive. Lucky for each of us, the seller sets the value of what they have and we - the consumer - gets to set the market. Don't buy it - and it disappears.

I am not a student of theirs so I will leave it to others to comment on their success or failure with the program. I didn't mean to take the conversation that direction, but it bothers me when people start to question the value of others time and effort when they forget that each of us gets to determine the value of our work. At least, I should say that many of us are lucky enough to determine that value. So, in my opinion, while many of us may not be willing to pay that price for anything, they are free to set their prices and succeed or fail as business people. If there is a market for it and the product is good, they will succeed regardless if you or I think it is overpriced.

Originally posted by Joel Owens:
In any business there are self-starters and then there are followers.

Some people enjoy learning the steps themselves and are self-taught and others want someone to put it into a nice package for them.

Always have integrity with your business above all else and the people will decide whether the cost is worth the potential gain. I will say that depending on what you are going for say with rehabs and flips having a local investor might be cheaper and you will gain local experience.

You have to ask when looking at these things "Am I getting a bunch of information put together in a book?? OR Am I getting actual local knowledge that can help me transact in my marketplace??"

All very good and valid points Joel.

J Scott - you are right and I agree with many of your points, but I have just learned from experience that some thrive in a coaching environment. But I do agree with you that not everyone who buys it needs it and many probably never give themselves a chance to succeed or fail first. @David Beard - I really liked something you said in your post about their being a certain beauty to figuring it out through networking, research and OTJ training. I thought that was really well put and I am a person that really values teaching myself that way. However, I think that is rare. I think there are a great many more people who need a whole lot more than that to find success as a real estate investor. That does not mean go out and buy a $25,000 program. But for some, that is what they are going to do because they identify with that course as the best solution for them.

Also, I don't know about your percentages (90%), but again, only someone naive would say that what you described is not done by investors. I have had conversations with investors through the years that have spent over a hundred thousand dollars from IRA's and savings accounts searching for the "answer". Often they are not honest with themselves that the answer is not out there somewhere.

Can an organization possibly be BOTH (1) state-of-the-art, cutting edge, doing-tons-of-deals in today's market, and (2) a coaching/training organization where simple math tells you that to support all these "students" they must be spending most of their working hours on the coaching/training side?

Of course they can't. Invariably, they enjoyed investing success, and then at some point whipped out an Excel spreadsheet and determined that they could make more money, leverage their time in an unbelievably profitable fashion, with better hours, by morphing into a coaching organization that is harnessed to state-of-the-art marketing.

And if you're not a self-starter, do you really have any chance at being successful as a real estate entrepreneur, with a coaching program or otherwise?

I'd love for these very successful coaching students to ride forth and tell us what they've accomplished. My impression would be that the unsuccessful people would be more reluctant/embarrassed to chime in, but often as not, they're the ones that we hear from, which is a courageous thing to do. Ok, maybe the successful folks are too busy to have time for posting on forums... ahem.

Okay, I will weigh in on this conversation

“ sickening to the pit of my stomach ” per J Scott

Short true story :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I went to met with J Scott I expected a
quick meal and great conversation.

I was so excited I basically pleaded for his mentoring
training by mentioning whatever it would take or cost.
Take me on. He mentions something about competition
agreement and then looked at me a said “go back to work,
save up, and learn as much as you can while saving”

Moral – he could have taken the funds and string me alone,
but instead offered me sound advice.

Do what works best for yourself
(self taught / high price mentoring / a mixture)

Full Disclosure - I’m not legal adviser :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look into seeing, if you might be able to claim a portion
of a tax deduction for mentoring training

@ @Jon Holdman , full disclosure, I bought in for a team of four, hoping my oldest daughter would come on board. She is in college and chose not to do so. So, I have an opening for a 4th team member at 1/4 of the price of the program. The thing about the Platinum Mastery program is, it's 25K whether it's 1 person, 2, 3 or 4, so, at 1/4 of that price, it's a great deal. I chose not to post number because I know you guys have a lot of restrictions and I didn't want to take a chance you'd remove my post.

@Jon Holdman , I almost forgot. I am brand new to REI, haven't done a deal yet, for personal reasons I'd rather not get into at the moment. But I will and I'll do many and I'll systematize the process and have others do the work for me, as I'm an entrepreneur, just like Than Merrill and Paul Esajian are. Yes, I'm new, but keep an eye on me and watch me fly. Part of the education FortuneBuilders provides, and some might consider it to be the most important part, is how to systematize the business, like Michael Gerber of the E-Myth teaches. Yes, I aspire to be a successful RE Investor, but I also aspire to be a successful entrepreneur and I will owe it to FortuneBuilders, as it was they who opened my eyes to the possibilites and I'm grateful. So, whether I fill the last slot on my team or not, the cost of the program is worth it to me either way.

Originally posted by @Chris Clothier :

I find it interesting that there are so many parallels in real estate to this discussion. Whether it is selling property or providing a service, each of us gets to set what price we want for that home or service. The seller sets the price, the buyer sets the market by being willing to pay the price. It does not really matter that someone else thinks it is over priced. If the buyer wants it and it meets their needs - they will buy it.

I may be wrong, but I thought that you were a property manager in your area. I apologize if that were not correct, but I am pretty sure that if you are, you get to set what your rates are for your service just like I get to do with mine. Again, I could be wrong, but I cannot believe that you would lower your price for your service just because someone who believed that every investor should self manage told you that your prices were too high. To question if $25,000 is worth it for the program would mean you should question every penny you pay - for a table lamp, a piece of art, a dinner with your family, a car, a vacation...on and on and on. In each of those scenarios, there are cheap options and then there are expensive options. What may seem ridiculously over priced to one person may be a great value to another. Every decision we make usually has an alternative that may be more or less expensive. Lucky for each of us, the seller sets the value of what they have and we - the consumer - gets to set the market. Don't buy it - and it disappears.

I am not a student of theirs so I will leave it to others to comment on their success or failure with the program. I didn't mean to take the conversation that direction, but it bothers me when people start to question the value of others time and effort when they forget that each of us gets to determine the value of our work. At least, I should say that many of us are lucky enough to determine that value. So, in my opinion, while many of us may not be willing to pay that price for anything, they are free to set their prices and succeed or fail as business people. If there is a market for it and the product is good, they will succeed regardless if you or I think it is overpriced.

Chris Clothier No, I'm not a property manager. I buy and sell properties and have for a long time. But I have two "clients" here in Santa Barbara that own large family compounds for whom I manage rehabs and special projects/purchases. The niche I fill there is standing in for the owners. I'm totally unsupervised and spend what I think needs to be spent in order to facilitate the lives of the family and community members. And you're right, I set my rates and I charge more per hour for that work than most of the contractors, electricians and carpenters I hire. I don't want or need the work and my rate is meant to be a disincentive to the owners (but has not succeeded in that regard, btw). My fee is "worth" it to the owners and I'm willing to do it (most of the time) on those terms. So, as you put it: "If the buyer wants it and it meets their needs - they will buy it." No disagreement there.

I think the main objection you are seeing to what seem like high prices for REI education and mentorship is that it is sold to people who often can't judge its value. They can't know what they don't know. Just like when someone hears that they need a new transmission for a Honda Civic, and believe the mechanic who says it can't be done for the less than $8K. So, some may think $25K is a better REI course or mentorship than a $2500 course based on it's high cost and all the doo-dads and things that are included. Stupid but true.

$25K could be a great value. I mean that seriously. But I'd like to hear from someone who feels that way after paying it and putting what they learned to work.

Hopefully the stuff I've read about FB encouraging people to increase their credit card limits is hear-say.

@Account Closed - My apologies for getting your background mixed up! over time I have become so familiar with so many people on here and I try to be respectful and remember certain things, but I was mixed up no that one.

I want to tell you that one paragraph in your post was really, really good and may be the best explanation I have heard yet about push back on education.

"I think the main objection you are seeing to what seem like high prices for REI education and mentorship is that it is sold to people who often can't judge its value. They can't know what they don't know. Just like when someone hears that they need a new transmission for a Honda Civic, and believe the mechanic who says it can't be done for the less than $8K. So, some may think $25K is a better REI course or mentorship than a $2500 course based on it's high cost and all the doo-dads and things that are included. Stupid but true."

I can respect that and I agree with that opinion. Some may think I am a big proponent of buying Fortune Builders or buying education. I am neither. I simply hate how quickly people can become dismissive of things that they do not know about. When I read about people attending an event and then posting that they hated it and think it is a rip-off - what can you say? They did their homework and reached their conclusion. But the same thing should be said for the person who attended and decided to buy.

Again, I really liked what you posted.

@David Beard - Just a quick question from your last post. Do you think a passive investor is still an investor? What about a business owner? Are they still in the business if they hire employees to work for them? I was asking these questions because I got the impression above that you think doing deals and educating others are mutually exclusive. To be fair, you did include the adjectives describing both as big growing operations, but why do you think they cannot be great at doing both? Or were you saying that they themselves cannot be doing both?

That may be one helluva confusing paragraph!

J Scott, 25K educates 4 people, each member gets their own ID & password with access to the Mastery site, 24/7 where ever they may be, each member get free admission to the all awesome bootcamps, 3 and 4 "live" training/webinars per week and access to years of recorded webinars on every imaginable Real Estate investing strategy, taught by active successful Mastery graduates, every form, contract, marketing kit and strategies one might need, scripts for every imaginable power team member, realtors, mortgage broker, emergency deal evaluators, transactional funding, occasional partnering on deals, free Passive Income advice and guidance/consultation, and recommended vendor resources with discounts in place for Mastery students in many cases. And, 24/7 email support with very good response time. They even have an emergency number available 24/7 but it's for emergencies. Basically, they provide the systems upon which one or four people can customize a REI business. Yes, if you don't take advantage of the resources, you might fail, but everything you need to succeed if easily available and accessible to members, 24/7 anywhere in the world. All this is downloadable and can be put on any laptop, tablet or smartphone. Can you do that for your students? I doubt it.

@David Beard ,
"The problem is that 90% of these "students" are the same folks who move from one scheme to another. First they dabbled in multi-level marketing, then signed up for some "push button" online stock trading system. And now it's real estate investing. They're absolute lemmings who are looking for an easy path to riches, a secret formula. Because the ticket sizes are large, and potential profits large. They dive in with their new enthusiasm (and now massive balance on their credit card), but their zeal is fleeting. This is just a natural outgrowth of the have-it-all-now impatient nature of our society."

I'm wondering where you got those statistics from? I'd like to know your source. I'm confident that Mastery graduates are among, if not the most successful of all graduates of any REI training/coaching programs. I'm just starting but check back with me in 1 year, then again in two years and again in 5 years. I'll be living proof that FortuneBuilders Mastery is a great program.

@ all. For those of us who hold down a full time job (at the moment) having all the resources FortuneBuilders Mastery puts at your fingertips (for details, see my recent responses to others right here on this topic) is priceless. I love bigger pockets and many other free resources but having everything where I want it, when I want it is well worth the price, and then some

Originally posted by K. Marie Poe:

I think the main objection you are seeing to what seem like high prices for REI education and mentorship is that it is sold to people who often can't judge its value. They can't know what they don't know. Just like when someone hears that they need a new transmission for a Honda Civic, and believe the mechanic who says it can't be done for the less than $8K. So, some may think $25K is a better REI course or mentorship than a $2500 course based on it's high cost and all the doo-dads and things that are included. Stupid but true.

Wow, that basically summed up everything I haven't been able to articulate in my responses in this thread.

Thank you, K. Marie...

Now that more people are weighing into the FB Mastery argument I feel this thread needs another perspective, a perspective from a complete newb that shelled out the cash to join mastery. One I have been unwilling to give simply because of the stigma attached to these programs and some of the people who enter into them.

I read books, and blogs on REI until i was sick of reading. I joined 2 of my local REIAs and even talked a few people into letting me buy them lunch. I interviewed wholesalers/rehabbers/landlords. All in the first 9 mo from the time i decided REI was the direction i wanted to take my life.

Then i after talking with my dad we decided to go into REI together. He has worked as CEO for med cap companies most of my life, but never done any REI. I was 26 with an awesome job in outside sales as a territory manager covering 5 states. He heard the radio ad, drug me kicking and screaming to the "free" event, then drug me to the $200 weekend pitch fest/boot camp. All the while I'm screaming for him to quit drinking the cool-aid.

At the end of the $200 weekend boot camp I let my guard down and take a sip of the cool aid, and before i know it a large some of money leaves our account.

That was in July 2012. Fast forward to today and last week we purchased house #10 to rehab, are averaging 2 houses a month purchased/sold since Jan and sitting on a nice cash position with a full deal funnel. We are preparing to deploy that cash in the next step of our REI goals, multifamily. The goal is to have a 50-100 unit complex under contract in 90-120 days.

Could we have achieved our goals without FB? Absolutely. We are both highly driven individuals that don't let a little something like not knowing a darn thing about real estate get in our way. Could we have had this success as quickly without FB? Unequivocally not. It gave us to the tools necessary right at our fingertips to explode out of the gate and not mess around with a lot of the newbie questions and stumble in the usual ways.

Is FB right for everyone? Heck no. Even though the tools were great, the coaches were good and the bootcamps were jam packed of good information It still had the smell of the guru everyone loves to hate. Motivational feel good hoorah BS. Plenty of people are sold on the dream but are just not the right personality to go out and get things done. Even though the Bootcamps had a lot of good info, there was a fair amount of up selling going on some of it not very useful and some of it was.

I even met @Chris Clothier at a FB bootcamp in San Diego and we had a brief conversation along these similar lines.

Not all Coaches are worth the suit they wear, not all participants in the program have any business attempting REI. The most successful people I have known that went through FB mastery, 90% chose REI as their career direction BEFORE they joined.

Cheers,

Sam

I am a mastery student, been so for 3 years. The price tag is definitely steep but if you are part of the 10% that take action you will have success with it. That doesn't mean you won't succeed if your not a member I'm just saying that if you are going to spend that kind of money on education you better be damn sure its what you want to do and you better commit to doing what needs to be done once your are in, otherwise its a waste.

I've met countless investors at local REIA meetings who buy product after product from guru after guru and do ZERO with it.

Ready, Aim, Fire? NO, its ready, fire, aim.

Second thing that I've discovered over the last couple years is the importance of relationships and community. Personally for me this has been the greatest gain as a mastery student. The network aspect is priceless, if you know how to leverage and position yourself you can really benefit in numerous ways just from being a member.

Case in point. My mentor spends 25k a year to be apart of a mastermind group of the world's top online marketers. Most people may think that's outrageous but he gets that investment back 10 fold + just from being a member of that group.

Oh, and that reminds me of my final point. What ever you spend on education, systems, programs or marketing....Don't look at it as a cost or expense...look at it as an investment, in yourself and your business.

Just do your due diligence and trust your instincts, they will tell you how you should proceed.

@Pete Nater : I hold a full time job and run a successful rehab business as well as manage a dozen rental units. We're doing three rehabs as we speak.

I "studied" real estate for exactly one month before I dove in and did my first rehab. During this one month I read numerous books on real estate. I read until I was blue in the face. It wasn't long until I realized that most every book I read was 10% practical information 90% motivational (don't quote me on these statistics, Im using them merely for the effect).

Anyway, what Im trying to say is that regarding real estate, the gist of it is pretty simple if you think about it - its the details that you learn only by doing it that can be tricky. Also, I find that for many new investors, the hard part is transitioning from studying and reading to actually doing. And, unfortunately, until you really start doing it, you will not uncover some of the real lessons that you need to further your real estate investing career.

I learned A LOT with my first flip and some lessons I doubt any book or program will ever tell you. Somethings you just cannot learn from a book, seminar, webinar, e-mail support, 24/7 hotline, etc - other investors will tell you the same thing.

While I applaud you for taking a step towards your real estate success, I only hope that you invest just as much time out in the real real estate fields and trenches as you are spending in the fortune builders program.

There are many paths to the same destination and while yours is one I would not to follow (I prefer hands on learning), if you work hard enough and are just a tad bit lucky, you'll find success.

Glenn

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here