• Ruston, LA
Votes |
Invelo Or Propstream Software

Jacob Heckford
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Ruston, LA
Posted Nov 28 2022, 12:39

Looking for Props and Cons on Invelo vs Propstream?

My knowledge of both software are slim to none. I went to the BPCON22 this past October and was introduced to both companies and wanted to give it a shot. How I have found information in the past has always been off the local tax assessor, whitepages, social media, Direct Mailing, etc..(pretty ole school way)

I guess my main interest would be to see if using a product like Invelo or propstream would be the game changer I think it will be?

Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Nate Sanow
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Replied Nov 28 2022, 14:46

Propstream is decent. Not a game changer… the game changer is using it to get a big pipeline. The software alone doesn’t do it, the calls do. 

User Stats

Votes
Jenell Poncabare
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Nov 28 2022, 14:47

Hi! @Jacob Heckford I am a member of the Invelo Team and also a fellow investor. The short answer is Yes, absolutely! Using a product like Invelo or Propstream will be a game changer for your business. This is an opportunity to take your prospecting, marketing, lead and deal management to a whole new level. I will share some insights on both platforms and hopefully that will help you make an informed decision that suits you best. 

Propstream has been a popular platform for prospecting, marketing with some CRM capabilities. Propstream offers extensive property data, such as transaction history, tax, foreclosure and upcoming property auctions. They offer features like skip tracing, deal analyzer, nationwide search and MLS comps. Propstream has proven to be a handy tool for brokers, agents and real estate investors.

Invelo is a real estate investment platform that offers a true one-stop solution for real estate investor's needs. Invelo supports your business from list building to running marketing campaigns to moving your deals through the sales pipeline. The platform is packed with features like list and marketing automation, skip tracing, list stacking and team management. Invelo has built-in best practices for setup and execution, gives you free training and monthly newsletters so you can learn how to scale your business properly. Something unique to Invelo is our focus on community and offering masterclasses from industry experts. 

The Starter plan (which is free) is really designed to support newbie investors, as all of the available presets are what they should be using in building lists and sending marketing campaigns.The Individual plan is perfect for the investor who has established investing strategies and is looking to scale. The Professional plan is a great space for seasoned vets who need a robust system where their team can work through the entire acquisition process.

Your BP Pro Membership gets you 15% off the Invelo subscription price and $100 in in-app wallet credits for paid plans. 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
John Slater
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Riverside County, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Riverside County, CA
Replied Nov 28 2022, 16:44

@Jacob Heckford

I used propstream for while but then switched back to property radar. I found the data easy to read on property radar and they’ve improved their system a lot.

Both prop stream and radar have 3 day free trials to test drive.

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Heckford
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Ruston, LA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Ruston, LA
Replied Nov 29 2022, 06:12
Quote from @Nate Sanow:

Propstream is decent. Not a game changer… the game changer is using it to get a big pipeline. The software alone doesn’t do it, the calls do. 

Thanks Nate, I understand what you are saying and agree. Just another tool in the tool box....

User Stats

Votes
Nate Sanow
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • I​nvestor & Agent
  • Tulsa, OK
Replied Nov 29 2022, 06:35
Quote from @Jacob Heckford:
Quote from @Nate Sanow:

Thanks Nate, I understand what you are saying and agree. Just another tool in the tool box....

Absolutely. Good luck 

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Heckford
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Ruston, LA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Ruston, LA
Replied Nov 29 2022, 07:33
Quote from @Jenell Poncabare:

Hi! @Jacob Heckford I am a member of the Invelo Team and also a fellow investor. The short answer is Yes, absolutely! Using a product like Invelo or Propstream will be a game changer for your business. This is an opportunity to take your prospecting, marketing, lead and deal management to a whole new level. I will share some insights on both platforms and hopefully that will help you make an informed decision that suits you best. 

Propstream has been a popular platform for prospecting, marketing with some CRM capabilities. Propstream offers extensive property data, such as transaction history, tax, foreclosure and upcoming property auctions. They offer features like skip tracing, deal analyzer, nationwide search and MLS comps. Propstream has proven to be a handy tool for brokers, agents and real estate investors.

Invelo is a real estate investment platform that offers a true one-stop solution for real estate investor's needs. Invelo supports your business from list building to running marketing campaigns to moving your deals through the sales pipeline. The platform is packed with features like list and marketing automation, skip tracing, list stacking and team management. Invelo has built-in best practices for setup and execution, gives you free training and monthly newsletters so you can learn how to scale your business properly. Something unique to Invelo is our focus on community and offering masterclasses from industry experts. 

The Starter plan (which is free) is really designed to support newbie investors, as all of the available presets are what they should be using in building lists and sending marketing campaigns.The Individual plan is perfect for the investor who has established investing strategies and is looking to scale. The Professional plan is a great space for seasoned vets who need a robust system where their team can work through the entire acquisition process.

Your BP Pro Membership gets you 15% off the Invelo subscription price and $100 in in-app wallet credits for paid plans. 

Jenell,

Thank you for responding. Jenna with Invelo set me up with the free version at BPCON and I am just now digging in the software. I have started building a prospect list and seeing what comes from it. I'm sure I will have questions along the way.

User Stats

Votes
Jenell Poncabare
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Nov 29 2022, 07:51

Jenell,

Thank you for responding. Jenna with Invelo set me up with the free version at BPCON and I am just now digging in the software. I have started building a prospect list and seeing what comes from it. I'm sure I will have questions along the way.

Oh very cool! Jenna is great! Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions.
Are you a member of our Invelo Community? It is a great place to get questions answered and learn from other investors using the platform. 

User Stats

Votes
Carola Dunham
  • New to Real Estate
  • Trumbull, CT
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Trumbull, CT
Replied Jan 21 2023, 09:50

Hi Jacob~~

I'm the newbie of newbies so I need all the help I can get. (Tenacity meets major learning curve.)

I bought PropStream after an intensive REI 7-day Webinar where they highly recommended PS. I've used it during my 7 day free trial - seemed awesome. I bought it and have found PS to have discrepancies every once in a while. Just today for example, I found a 4-plex (very rare in my area), so I ran it through PS. PS listed it as a Short sale.

Hoping I could do a Subject 2 as the owner purchased in 11/2022 and regular finance to the deal price. I called my realtor who checked - it is Not a Short sale. My realtor used PS in the past but no longer does. I'm going to keep PS for a couple months - it has Tons of awesome usable features that are pretty easy to use, but will keep closer tabs on any discrepancies moving forward.

Shout-out to Jenell on the Invelo team. I'm going to check out your software as well. 

User Stats

Votes
Jenell Poncabare
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Jan 23 2023, 06:59
Quote from @Carola Dunham:

Hi Jacob~~

I'm the newbie of newbies so I need all the help I can get. (Tenacity meets major learning curve.)

I bought PropStream after an intensive REI 7-day Webinar where they highly recommended PS. I've used it during my 7 day free trial - seemed awesome. I bought it and have found PS to have discrepancies every once in a while. Just today for example, I found a 4-plex (very rare in my area), so I ran it through PS. PS listed it as a Short sale.

Hoping I could do a Subject 2 as the owner purchased in 11/2022 and regular finance to the deal price. I called my realtor who checked - it is Not a Short sale. My realtor used PS in the past but no longer does. I'm going to keep PS for a couple months - it has Tons of awesome usable features that are pretty easy to use, but will keep closer tabs on any discrepancies moving forward.

Shout-out to Jenell on the Invelo team. I'm going to check out your software as well. 

Hi Carola! I love that you are taking action! Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. I am happy to help! 

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Heckford
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Ruston, LA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Ruston, LA
Replied Jan 23 2023, 09:08

Hi Jacob~~

Carola,

I decided to go with Invelo, The main reason that I went with Invelo was for the benefit that I can speak with someone if I have issues. Invelo has been a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful with setting up my marketing campaign for direct mailing. I would highly recommend them.

Jenell has been a huge help.

User Stats

Votes
Jenell Poncabare
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Jan 23 2023, 09:45

Hi Jacob~~

Carola,

I decided to go with Invelo, The main reason that I went with Invelo was for the benefit that I can speak with someone if I have issues. Invelo has been a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful with setting up my marketing campaign for direct mailing. I would highly recommend them.

Jenell has been a huge help.

Thanks Jacob!

User Stats

Votes
Carola Dunham
  • New to Real Estate
  • Trumbull, CT
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Trumbull, CT
Replied Jan 23 2023, 18:00

Thanks Jacob. I appreciate your sharing.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Carola Dunham
  • New to Real Estate
  • Trumbull, CT
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Trumbull, CT
Replied Jan 23 2023, 18:10

Thanks, Jenna. I am not ready to make lists - still learning how to find and analyze properties (I'm that new!).  When I went to invelo, I did not see that feature, but as far as lists and marketing, I DEFinitely see the value. :0

User Stats

Votes
Jenell Poncabare
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Jan 24 2023, 06:15

Thanks, Jenna. I am not ready to make lists - still learning how to find and analyze properties (I'm that new!).  When I went to invelo, I did not see that feature, but as far as lists and marketing, I DEFinitely see the value. :0

Hi Carola! We all had to start somewhere and I remember back when I was a new investor too! With lots of listening, reading and reaching out to folks here in the BP forums, you'll shorten that learning curve quite a bit. Have you read @Anson Young's book Finding and Funding Great Deals? When you are ready, Invelo is a great tool to find off market properties too. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 13 2023, 09:05

Jenell,

Oh very cool! Jenna is great! Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions.
Are you a member of our Invelo Community? It is a great place to get questions answered and learn from other investors using the platform. 

Hi Jenna, 

I am also trying to start my list of potential properties in my area. I was wondering if anyone from Invelo or just someone who uses it could walk me through an actual list just to make sure I am doing it correctly? 

Thanks, Jackie from Ohio :-)

User Stats

Votes
Jenell Poncabare
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Mar 13 2023, 09:38
Quote from @Jackie Neighbarger:

Jenell,

Hi Jenna, 

I am also trying to start my list of potential properties in my area. I was wondering if anyone from Invelo or just someone who uses it could walk me through an actual list just to make sure I am doing it correctly? 

Thanks, Jackie from Ohio :-)

Hi Jackie!

I would be happy to help you with this! Please message me your email address and I will send you a link to schedule some time with me.

Best,

Jenell

User Stats

Votes
Eric Weiss
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Wisconsin, United States
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Wisconsin, United States
Replied Nov 25 2023, 07:23

I would be interested in an Invelo demo as well. I saw they were having a black friday sale, but not can't find any info on it.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 8 2023, 06:45

I've been using a software called BatchLeads for about 6 months now and that is what has been a game changer for me personally. Has everything I need to generate leads, contact agents and get quality contact info. I haven't tried invelo but I've tried propstream and I like BatchLeads the best because of their data

User Stats

Votes
Preston Zeller
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Jan 10 2024, 07:25
Quote from @Greg Williams:

I've been using a software called BatchLeads for about 6 months now and that is what has been a game changer for me personally. Has everything I need to generate leads, contact agents and get quality contact info. I haven't tried invelo but I've tried propstream and I like BatchLeads the best because of their data

Awesome to hear Greg

User Stats

Votes
Lanny K.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Feb 24 2024, 21:39

How do BP Pro members get the Invelo discount?

User Stats

Votes
Jim Huntzicker
  • Investor
  • NW Suburbs Chicago
Votes |
  • Investor
  • NW Suburbs Chicago
Replied Mar 14 2024, 13:28

@Jacob Heckford After a year, how do you feel about Invelo?