• Real Estate Coach
  • NC
Votes |
Best way to find and secure off market deals

Gregory Nelis
  • Real Estate Coach
  • NC
Posted May 9 2023, 08:40

So, what is the best way to find and secure off-market deals for real estate investing? I am looking locally, have a realtor and have only purchased properties through them so far. I feel like I should be able to get some better deals off market though. 

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied May 9 2023, 16:07

Realtors are not going to send you off market deals. More often than not they are not making a commission on off market property. If off market is what you are looking for, talk to wholesalers.

Account Closed
Votes |
Replied Jul 20 2023, 18:00
Quote from @Gregory Nelis:

So, what is the best way to find and secure off-market deals for real estate investing? I am looking locally, have a realtor and have only purchased properties through them so far. I feel like I should be able to get some better deals off market though. 

Hey Gregory,

there are many ways to find and secure off market deal but the best method which worked for me is networking with investors and professionals, utilising online marketing and attending real estate auction.

this can help you get some better deals and opportunities off market 

hope it helps!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes