Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Ayush Garg
Votes |
Real estate Research at the University of Richmond

Ayush Garg
Posted May 29 2023, 12:01

Are you an investor who has/or is looking to co-own a property?

I'm currently conducting research in the real market, and I'd be honored to learn from your valuable insights and experiences. 🏠💡

Your contribution will be greatly appreciated!

User Stats

Votes
Kevin C.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Jun 4 2023, 17:30

Hi Ayush - I am local to richmond and own a few properties in a partnership... Not sure if this answers your question though?

User Stats

Votes
Ayush Garg
Votes |
Replied Jun 13 2023, 19:51

Dear Kevin,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for inadvertently missing your previous message. Unfortunately, it seems that my email server mistakenly flagged it as spam, resulting in my inability to locate it until now.

Nevertheless, I am genuinely interested in connecting with you and delving deeper into the intriguing concept of shared ownership of real estate, as well as gaining a comprehensive understanding of its mechanics and functionalities. I believe there is much to learn and explore in this field.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the technical issue. I look forward to our conversation and the opportunity to expand my knowledge in this area.

Warm regards,

Ayush Garg.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Kevin C.
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Aug 8 2023, 08:46

No worries, I didnt get an alert either for some reason. DM might be the best way to chat if you'd like