• Wholesaler
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Using Fiverr to Get Stuff Done

Account Closed
  • Wholesaler
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Jun 7 2012, 16:59

Hey I thought it would be cool to list some things that you can use fiverr.com for, and also have other people from the community list things that they've used the site for.

Fiverr is a site where you can hire people to do "gigs" for $5 each. Each gig is $5 but there are also services you can buy for multiple gigs. It's a great way to get those small tasks done that you've been putting off for weeks, months, or even years.

Some things that I've used the site for:

1. Building my squeeze page. I hired someone to build me a customized squeeze page in WP for $15. I also order more gigs from him each time I want to change something on the site.
2. Creating my company logo. Someone built me a professional looking logo in a few different sizes and formats for $5.
3. Creating my eBook cover. Same deal..hired someone to create my ebook cover for $5. I told him the ideas I wanted, then he created it and also edited the cover a few times for me.

Some other things you could use the site for:

1. Recording a voicemail for your answering machine. If you don't have the best or the friendliest voice in the world, you can find someone that does to record a voicemail for your phone.
2. Build images or graphics for your website.
3. SEO your website for a better conversion rate. I'm actually working on hiring someone to do this for me this week.

If anyone else has used Fiverr to complete a certain task or tasks in their business please post them here. And let everyone know how your experience was, if it was worth it or not, what to watch out for, etc.

I think this could become a great thread for everyone in the community! Any and all feedback is welcome.

Loading replies...