• New to Real Estate
  • Orange County, CA
Votes |
Looking for a place in Columbia, MD.

David Grimm
  • New to Real Estate
  • Orange County, CA
Posted May 12 2016, 16:02

This is probably unconventional, but I'm an aspiring real estate investor who right now just needs a place to rent. I'm moving from Utah and just took a job in Jessup, Maryland and I'd like to live inside of 15 minutes away. I'm looking in Columbia, Ellicott, Elkridge, and other similar areas. It will be my wife and I with a newborn baby and we're looking to move in around June 3rd or so. What's important to us is that it's in a nice, clean, safe neighborhood, has washer and dryer hookups (or included) has at least 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. We prefer also at least one bath tub, a master suite, and it doesn't need to be updated, but cleanliness is a must.

Glen Bernie is also good and if there are other areas you know of that might be good for a little, new family, I'm all ears.

We'd prefer a single family home or small multifamily, but are also looking at a lot of apartment complexes as well. After all that, we're hoping to pay less than $1400 a month.

I actually flew into BWI today and I'll be looking around until Monday afternoon for places to live. I should have given more notice, but I didn't think to post here got some reason until right now. If you think you might have a property that would work for me, please feel free to reply or message me here.

Like I said, I'm an aspiring investor myself and am also looking for people to work with in the area as soon as I get established here. I just got a really well paying job here and my credit is very good, so I hope to buy my first property within the year, I just want to rent until I get to know each market better.

If you can help out, I really appreciate it! I also hope we can work together in the future!

Loading replies...