Cincinnati, OH CPA Recommendation

Cincinnati, OH CPA Recommendation

Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 78 posts · 29 votes

Hi BP!

I just bought my first duplex 2 wks ago, and will have it rent ready by this weekend. 

After I get the unit rented out, I'm going to start looking for a CPA to work with (preferably on the West Side of town if possible).

Any recommendations on a good CPA for a Buy and Hold Investor?

Thanks for your feedback!

 - Tom  

0Reply
17 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 14 votes
    9y
    Hi Tom, I bought and house-hacked a duplex in 2016 in Cincy. I reached out to bigger pockets for a CPA recommendation and many people suggested Chuck Vonderhaar. I went with him and he was great. -Tom
  • Rental Property Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 78 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    @Thomas Barrick Thanks Tom! I will definitely look into Chuck.

    @Phillip Weickert HI Phil! I appreciate the message. I'll give you a call some time during this work week. Right now I'm in information gathering stage (experience, pricing, etc).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.