Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Lou Rob
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Dilemma - Should I use one website or two?

Lou Rob
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Jul 15 2014, 18:50

I was wanting to get your opinion on branding and marketing.

I have two websites, one for our Real Estate Business, which is used for the property management side of our business, which has our available properties for rent, applications, testimonials, etc. and another site I created for "We Buy Houses".  

As of right now, the two are branded totally separate and have separate names.

My We Buy Houses site is my personalized called, "My Name Buys Houses". My property management site, is the name of our LLC. The two sites are completely different and could not be mistaken for the same company.

I created the My Name Buys Houses thinking it might be more personal using my name instead of a company name. But now, I'm getting ready to send out marketing material and I'm seconding guessing whether the "We Buy Houses" site should be different than our company site.  

I'm thinking it may be good to have the name as our primary company as a link where people can receive more information about who we are as buyers, renters, investors, sellers, etc.

I don't want to start doing a lot of branding with the We Buy Houses website name and then end up with having to manage two brands, when one could have worked.  Which would mean different business cards, web site, logo, etc. 

It seems like it may be good to also have all the link juice from Search Engines pointing at one site instead of two.

Just wanted to see if this has come up before ( I couldn't find it on the forums) and see what your opinion was.

Thank you!  

Lou

Loading replies...