Listsource help

6 Replies

What is an average price for a list on listsource? or price per lead? I've tried creating several lists, and the prices seem to be all over the map ranging from $500 to 13K for the lists I've created. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong here, I just don't know what. I know that they charge per filter, and per lead, but I can't quite get a consistent result. 

I'm looking for SFR with High Equity in a Specific County for our direct mail campaign. If I don't add enough filters, I have way too many results. However, if I add too many filters to narrow my search, I'm charged for each one.

Ideally I'd like a list of about 2000-3000 address for the lowest price. Any help is appreciated!

@Matt Faix  ,

Have you worked with anyone from CoreLogic (owners of ListSource)?  Shortly after signing up with them online, I received an email from a sales person at CoreLogic.  I replied the sales guy called me back.  By just talking to him, he fiddled with my account and I was able to get leads significantly cheaper than just signing up myself.  A lot of the filters have become free.  

I still pay for the equity filter, but geography, property characteristics, Owner Occupied filters are all free.  Plus the base leads are cheaper.  I'd be more than happy to give you his name if you're interested. 

@Brian Grignon that would be great. No one contacted me about my account or setting up a list (at least not that I recall seeing), but that would be a huge help. I figured there had to be a better way to set up a search. Thanks in advance

@Matt Faix  I'm going to send you a private message with the account manager's name and information.  Not sure what the protocol is for BP with handing out phone numbers and emails of third parties via the forum.

@Brian Grignon are you able to send that info to me as well? I actually am going through something similar. Thanks

Brian Grignon are you also able to send me that info? I am going through something similar as Matt. Thanks.

I see this is an older post, but you can see what is driving the cost of your lists before you purchase that list. The good news is that from what I have gathered in the last 24 hours learning all I could about listsource, what we need as investors shouldn't be too expensive. 

For example, in this screen shot, you can see that for 163 leads, I would be paying $0.14 per lead, so 163 x $0.14 = $22.82; adding in some other stuff, it comes to around $30. 

On the left side of the screen you can add items a la carte. On a lark, I added the "full ARM package" which is $9.6075 per record, changing my total from $30 to over $1500. That must be good information for someone that needs it at that price. FWIW, when I looked at sample data for what the full ARM package offered it revealed useless data.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.