Bulk mail

5 Replies

how long does bulk mail take to reach its destination? Been weeks still no calls

@mindy Jensen the mailing were we buy houses any condition ect. They were to absentee owners. It was about 4,000 maybe more. I just want to know should it take longer than 14 days to get to where they're going ? 

@Marcus Mccluster you have been starting threads a lot lately. Maybe you can take a minute to complete your profile so more of us are willing to take our time helping with your questions. Just a suggestion. 

@Marcus Mccluster

Even with basic postcards, you should have had some type of response by now. Depends on the distance the mail has to travel. Did you personally mail them or through a company? If through a company I would check with them to make sure they were sent. What type of contact info did you leave? 

I have a friend who experienced a similar situation and did not get any phone calls. I have personally sent out about 200 letters and got about 5 phone calls and 2 e-mails. It depends on how you present yourself.

There is little information given about your situation.

@Marcus Mccluster Chances are it made it, but the response rate is some what low. What you will have to do is to take a different approach that causes for more help versus selling. Once you adopt the educational model then you will see results. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.