Votes
Zachary Wilson
  • Pueblo, CO
Votes |
Facebook Ads! Anyone else crack the code? Lol

Zachary Wilson
  • Pueblo, CO
Posted Dec 23 2017, 06:52

Hey guys!! So I have been currently using facebook ads to successfully find motivated sellers for the past 2 years pretty consistently. So I am not here asking if FB ads work because I personally know they work and I constantly have campaigns running that give me a steady flow of leads. I am curious as to who all is out there seeing similar success? What types of ads are you using that work well and convert well?

Me personally video ads that target conversions are pretty successful. Basically I shoot a video of me standing in front of a house that I just recently purchased and I tell the audience a little bit about the scenario. Then I turn that into a conversion ad, as well as a "lead gen" ad. Also taking a pic with the seller at title, as well as both of us standing in front of the house, and then turning that into an ad also works pretty well. 

What all are you guys doing? Im happy to help anyone that has questions about FB ads. I by no means am a pro, but I do consistently get leads and deals from facebook and its a legit source of leads for me. If anything the competition is so much less because of how confusing it is to work the ad platform. And how expensive it is to hire someone to run your ads.

Loading replies...