Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Omar Ruiz
  • Weston, MA
Votes |
Death of Direct Mail...Birth to Digital Marketing (Part II)

Omar Ruiz
  • Weston, MA
Posted Sep 13 2018, 06:43

About 9 months ago, I created a post on BiggerPockets (for those who are interested, check out the post) around how I was choosing to stop this romance with offline marketing (i.e. direct mail, driving for dollars, door knocking, etc.) so as to venture into online markering. Since then, here is what I learned:

• Regardless if you choose offline or online (i.e. website, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc) marketing, you are going to need a good size budget ($) to fund your efforts.
  • You can build a website for free, invest in a real estate investor customized site (LeadPropellor or OnCarrot), create a personal (professionally designed) site, or just pay for a lead generation site. It all does not matter unless you have a marketing plan that will guarantee that people will not only visit your site, but also convert. 
  • You are going to need to build a team and you are going to need to pay them (i.e. Bird Dogs, Acquistion Manager, Virtual Assistant, SEO consultant or Social Media Marketers, etc) in order to see progress over time, based on your marketing efforts.

My questions to the BiggerPockets community are...What keeps you going? What are you doing that allows your business, of real estate investing/marketing, to be successful in the way it is successful to you? How are you investing your money, back into the business, so that you are not running out of funds too quickly? 

Loading replies...