need J.V to fund my property in Florida in Semenoli County,Forest Glen subdivision, we will split profit 50/50, need $143K,have to close by 07/01/11
I am not interested in this, but some people might be. You will need to provide a lot more information.
1. What is your purchase price?
2. What are the repairs?
3. What is the property worth fixed?
4. How will the investor be protected? 1st trust deed? on title?
5. What is your experience and track record?
6. How much "skin" will you have in the game?
There are many hard money lenders in Florida, that might be a good place to start. The big issue is 5 days is not a lot of time.
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!