need J.V to fund my property in Florida in Semenoli County,Forest Glen subdivision, we will split profit 50/50, need $143K,have to close by 07/01/11
I am not interested in this, but some people might be. You will need to provide a lot more information.
1. What is your purchase price?
2. What are the repairs?
3. What is the property worth fixed?
4. How will the investor be protected? 1st trust deed? on title?
5. What is your experience and track record?
6. How much "skin" will you have in the game?
There are many hard money lenders in Florida, that might be a good place to start. The big issue is 5 days is not a lot of time.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.