It takes 8 seconds to get rich with real estate

It takes 8 seconds to get rich with real estate

Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

I read that you have just 8 seconds of attention span from millennials so here is the answer in 8 seconds - what you have to do is . . . (sorry your time is up)

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
6y

Sighhh.. and this is why all you folks are struggling with lead gen.

Wrong concept all together.Here is why.

You are not targeting "millennials" as a REI.

You are targeting HUMANS. Humans in distress.

When you as a human is dealing with a pressing issue, you will have more than your claimed 8 seconds attachment to your problem.

I always laugh when I see people asking the forums, if this state is good for investing and if this list is good, and if this strategy works or not.

You all COMPLETELY overthink things.

You are not targeting the general public. You are targeting people that need YOU!.

Look at this!

Each and every person you see here

woke up, walked to their laptop. turned it on, entered their keywords, read the Google choices,  clicked on our site, read the site:

Spends more than  ahem... 9 minutes on the site on average.

Then they fill in the form, then they deal with us for days to come.

So ...

obviously that took more than 8 seconds.

So whom ever wrote those articles needs to turn on their braincells and use that brain more efficiently.

Friggin completely wrong!

I love it when I read all these BS articles from the "experts" claiming all sorts of BS, while my actual data says completely different.

And we all know... you can't argue with the numbers!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y

    @Mike M. I was going to a complete thought but then I lost interest.

    In all seriousness where did you read this? I’m really hoping this is sarcasm.

  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Caleb Heimsoth:

    @Mike M. I was going to a complete thought but then I lost interest.

    In all seriousness where did you read this? I’m really hoping this is sarcasm.

    I wish it were sarcasm ***

    Marketing to Millennials

    The average attention span of any millennial is approximately 8 seconds. With the millennials being the fastest-growing group of consumers, it is important to advertise to fit their needs. But, what are their needs exactly?

    https://socialfactor.com/marke...

    The Average Millennial's Attention Span—Shorter Than Your Goldfish's

    https://www.repsly.com/blog/co...

    Millennials only have a 5-second attention span for ads, says comScore CEO

    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/2...

    Millennials, Technology, and Short Attention Spans

    https://www.lawliberty.org/201...

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Caleb Heimsoth:

    @Mike M. I was going to a complete thought but then I lost interest.

    In all seriousness where did you read this? I’m really hoping this is sarcasm.

    I wish it were sarcasm ***

    Marketing to Millennials

    The average attention span of any millennial is approximately 8 seconds. With the millennials being the fastest-growing group of consumers, it is important to advertise to fit their needs. But, what are their needs exactly?

    https://socialfactor.com/marke...

    The Average Millennial's Attention Span—Shorter Than Your Goldfish's

    https://www.repsly.com/blog/co...

    Millennials only have a 5-second attention span for ads, says comScore CEO

    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/2...

    Millennials, Technology, and Short Attention Spans

    https://www.lawliberty.org/201...

    I can’t read all that, I’m a millennial. I didn’t even make it past the first sentence .

  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Caleb Heimsoth:
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:
    Originally posted by @Caleb Heimsoth:

    @Mike M. I was going to a complete thought but then I lost interest.

    In all seriousness where did you read this? I’m really hoping this is sarcasm.

    I wish it were sarcasm ***

    Marketing to Millennials

    The average attention span of any millennial is approximately 8 seconds. With the millennials being the fastest-growing group of consumers, it is important to advertise to fit their needs. But, what are their needs exactly?

    https://socialfactor.com/marke...

    The Average Millennial's Attention Span—Shorter Than Your Goldfish's

    https://www.repsly.com/blog/co...

    Millennials only have a 5-second attention span for ads, says comScore CEO

    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/2...

    Millennials, Technology, and Short Attention Spans

    https://www.lawliberty.org/201...

    I can’t read all that, I’m a millennial. I didn’t even make it past the first sentence .


    :-)

     

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooke Park Drive · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    You have 8 seconds to buy an 8 plex with 8 tenants all section 8

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    Sighhh.. and this is why all you folks are struggling with lead gen.

    Wrong concept all together.Here is why.

    You are not targeting "millennials" as a REI.

    You are targeting HUMANS. Humans in distress.

    When you as a human is dealing with a pressing issue, you will have more than your claimed 8 seconds attachment to your problem.

    I always laugh when I see people asking the forums, if this state is good for investing and if this list is good, and if this strategy works or not.

    You all COMPLETELY overthink things.

    You are not targeting the general public. You are targeting people that need YOU!.

    Look at this!

    Each and every person you see here

    woke up, walked to their laptop. turned it on, entered their keywords, read the Google choices,  clicked on our site, read the site:

    Spends more than  ahem... 9 minutes on the site on average.

    Then they fill in the form, then they deal with us for days to come.

    So ...

    obviously that took more than 8 seconds.

    So whom ever wrote those articles needs to turn on their braincells and use that brain more efficiently.

    Friggin completely wrong!

    I love it when I read all these BS articles from the "experts" claiming all sorts of BS, while my actual data says completely different.

    And we all know... you can't argue with the numbers!

  • Fairfield, CA · Member since 2018 · 105 posts · 16 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jerryll Noorden:

    Sighhh.. and this is why all you folks are struggling with lead gen.

    Wrong concept all together.Here is why.

    You are not targeting "millennials" as a REI.

    You are targeting HUMANS. Humans in distress.

    When you as a human is dealing with a pressing issue, you will have more than your claimed 8 seconds attachment to your problem.

    I always laugh when I see people asking the forums, if this state is good for investing and if this list is good, and if this strategy works or not.

    You all COMPLETELY overthink things.

    You are not targeting the general public. You are targeting people that need YOU!.

    Look at this!

    Each and every person you see here

    woke up, walked to their laptop. turned it on, entered their keywords, read the Google choices,  clicked on our site, read the site:

    Spends more than  ahem... 9 minutes on the site on average.

    Then they fill in the form, then they deal with us for days to come.

    So ...

    obviously that took more than 8 seconds.

    So whom ever wrote those articles needs to turn on their braincells and use that brain more efficiently.

    Friggin completely wrong!

    I love it when I read all these BS articles from the "experts" claiming all sorts of BS, while my actual data says completely different.

    And we all know... you can't argue with the numbers!

     church!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.