User Stats

Votes
Angel Vazquez
Votes |
[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

Angel Vazquez
Posted Jan 17 2023, 15:00

View report

Good evening, all, would like a little help on this deal.  Haven't started it just doing the numbers.  for me it seems like a great deal.  Of course, there could be more profits if i had a partner to help with a downpayment.

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

User Stats

Votes
Nathan A.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Sunnyvale CA and Maplewood, NJ
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Sunnyvale CA and Maplewood, NJ
Replied Jan 18 2023, 06:03
The things that seem unrealistic to me here are 100% financing at 5% and management fees at 5%.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 19 2023, 15:54

I would speak with a lender about financing and what you could realistically be qualified for because without those numbers it's hard to truly analyze a deal.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Greg Kasmer
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Philadelphia
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Philadelphia
Replied Feb 6 2023, 09:55

Angel - I would increase the interest rate to about 6.5% if going with a bank/credit union and perhaps 5.5-6.0 if using Fannie/Freddie loan. I would also suggest a slightly higher management fee (6%) as well as adding in some costs for water/sewer/garbage. Could still be a very solid deal afterwards, but probably worth adding in those costs. Good Luck!

User Stats

Votes
Angel Vazquez
Votes |
Replied Apr 23 2023, 20:16
Quote from @Nathan A.:
The things that seem unrealistic to me here are 100% financing at 5% and management fees at 5%.

I have several Private money lenders offering 100% @5% for 25yrs

User Stats

Votes
Angel Vazquez
Votes |
Replied Apr 23 2023, 20:17
Quote from @Greg Kasmer:

Angel - I would increase the interest rate to about 6.5% if going with a bank/credit union and perhaps 5.5-6.0 if using Fannie/Freddie loan. I would also suggest a slightly higher management fee (6%) as well as adding in some costs for water/sewer/garbage. Could still be a very solid deal afterwards, but probably worth adding in those costs. Good Luck!

I have private money lenders offering 100% financing at 5% for 25yrs.  yes the management fees are normally 10% (that was my mistake).