• Bay Area
Votes |
New Investor Looking to Network

Babatunde Onadele Jr
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bay Area
Posted Mar 5 2022, 08:13

Hello,

I am currently researching out of state investing, just finished David Greene’s book and looking to connect with others in the Cleveland area.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Misch
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Mar 5 2022, 12:52
Quote from @Babatunde Onadele Jr:

Hello,

I am currently researching out of state investing, just finished David Greene’s book and looking to connect with others in the Cleveland area.

Hey Babatunde. Cleveland is a great area for cash flow and appreciation as long as you gain area knowledge or connect with experts in the area who can help. Many good cash flow neighborhoods are directly next to ones that are well...not so much. 

User Stats

Votes
Shane Kelly
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Mar 5 2022, 13:38

@Babatunde Onadele Jr There is a lot to learn with any market, Cleveland too of course. Best tips as a whole are to figure out what your strategy is gonna be, what class of properties you're looking for, and find boots on the ground who knows the area and can give you the insight you're looking for. Glad to see you interest in our city. Let me know if I can help at all!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Babatunde Onadele Jr
  • Bay Area
Votes |
  • Bay Area
Replied Mar 5 2022, 17:00
Thanks for the feedback @Shane Kelly. I am starting to narrow it down by zip codes.

Quote from @Shane Kelly

User Stats

Votes
Babatunde Onadele Jr
  • Bay Area
Votes |
  • Bay Area
Replied Mar 5 2022, 17:02
I agree. It’s crazy how even adjacent zip codes can command different rental rates.

Quote from @Nicholas Misch:

Hello,

Hey Babatunde. Cleveland is a great area for cash flow and appreciation as long as you gain area knowledge or connect with experts in the area who can help. Many good cash flow neighborhoods are directly next to ones that are well...not so much. 

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Replied Apr 1 2022, 07:36

Hello,

Welcome aboard my man. While researching Cleveland from out of town you'll get a lot of help from The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods. It'll help do the due diligence you're talking about. Give it a look.

Good luck out there playa.

User Stats

Votes
David Leggett
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Apr 21 2022, 21:06

Great to meet you!  I think you'll definitely enjoy investing in the Cleveland market!

User Stats

Votes
Muhammad Amawi
  • Investor
  • Cleveland
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Cleveland
Replied May 20 2022, 13:20

Hey Babatunde! I'm native to Cleveland, still live in Cleveland and am a lender in Cleveland. Message me if you have any questions for anything. I have great contacts with local real estate agents, title companies, insurance agents and anything else you may need! Happy to connect!