• Simi Valley Cali
Votes |
Need an idea of how to get corporate renters in La Jolla CA

Huggy Ford
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Simi Valley Cali
Posted Apr 14 2023, 21:29

We're going to move our condo from for sale to a rental and we want to get corporate rental folks. Reaching out to people who know how to contact corporate rental companies in La Jolla CA.

User Stats

Votes
Susan Lee
  • New to Real Estate
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Boise, ID
Replied Apr 17 2023, 13:26

Curious if you've tried anything yet? I'm about to start looking into this myself and wondering if you've found any good info yet. I just Googled, but haven't contacted any websites/companies. 

User Stats

Votes
Huggy Ford
Pro Member
  • Simi Valley Cali
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Simi Valley Cali
Replied Apr 17 2023, 14:44

Hello Susan, I'm still looking, but I did reach out to Zeus and I'm waiting to see what they are about. I can keep you posted to what I find. I'm looking more into corporate just because of the 140k update we did on the condo.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Jamie Banks
Pro Member
#1 Medium-Term Rentals Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Reston, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Medium-Term Rentals Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Reston, VA
Replied May 10 2023, 19:12

What size is your condo? I’d suggest listing with insurance companies as well. I have medium term rentals that I rent to corporate clients, traveling professionals, and many other guests. Getting in touch with corporate clients can be touch but I suggest listing on Furnished Finder because it’s a huge lead generation source to find corporations that need to house employers. Also look into Corporate Housing by Owner CHBO.com to list with them

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 12 2023, 14:35

I'm also learning this myself, but I've heard good things about ALE solutions and TDH for insurance temporary housing.  Maybe start from tehre?