User Stats

Votes
Brian Parsons
Votes |
Property Manager for Akron

Brian Parsons
Posted Mar 24 2022, 21:56

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a property manager in Akron?  Please have personal experience with them. Thank you so much!

User Stats

Votes
Blair Wilson
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Replied Mar 25 2022, 08:56

Hey Brian, I invest in Akron from out of State. PM me for recommendation. I would include it here but do not want the message to be taken down. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 31 2022, 11:24

Blair,

I am looking at out of state investing in Akron as well and would appreciate it if you would share your PM recommendation as  well.

Thanks!

Kristine

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 3 2022, 10:23
Quote from @Blair Wilson:

Hey Brian, I invest in Akron from out of State. PM me for recommendation. I would include it here but do not want the message to be taken down. 

Hi Blair, I'd be ever so grateful for a recommendation as well! I've had a terrible time assembling a team in Akron, and a referral would be most appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Devon Stanforth
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Oct 6 2022, 20:08

Hello Blair, 
I’m also an out of state investor and I’ve been investing in Akron over the past year now. I’m looking to change my PM. If you’re willing, I’d love to hear who work with and see if they are available for an interview with me. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 20 2022, 10:29

I have a great property manager in Akron.  He is used to short-term rentals and Airbnb, but has recently taken over managing my 12 unit apartment building I recently purchased.  He has already gone above and beyond in helping me get my property running and getting trouble tenants I inherited from the seller out amicably.

DM me for his info if needed.

User Stats

Votes
Michael Magno
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Wadsworth, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Wadsworth, OH
Replied Oct 20 2022, 16:49

If your still looking for a PM, send me a message, and I'll get you in touch with a couple.

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Desrosiers
  • Investor
Votes |

What are you Akron folks seeing for PM fees? I am looking at one that charges one months rent for finding and screening the tenant, 10% for collecting the rent and $75 per incident plus labor and materials for boots on the ground at the property for any reason.

Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#3 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Nov 21 2022, 08:25
Quote from @Brian Parsons:

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a property manager in Akron?  Please have personal experience with them. Thank you so much!

I know them all, I am more than happy to help you connect 

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Nov 21 2022, 08:26
Quote from @Daniel Desrosiers:

What are you Akron folks seeing for PM fees? I am looking at one that charges one months rent for finding and screening the tenant, 10% for collecting the rent and $75 per incident plus labor and materials for boots on the ground at the property for any reason.

Thanks

I see 8% and 1 month fee to place, a tenant, 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 5 2023, 18:20

I called 3 PM today in Akron and had no luck  any recommendations would be appreciated.