First-Time Home Buyer

User Stats

Votes
Yuval Hala
Votes |
House Hack in Los Angeles, CA

Yuval Hala
Posted Jan 10 2023, 11:05

Hey, I'm new at US, and also to real estate. moved about a year ago to LA and looking to buy my first multyfam at 2023.

I would love to connect with investments groups! 

greetings, Yuval

User Stats

Votes
Frank Avallone II
  • Lender
  • Morristown, NJ
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Morristown, NJ
Replied Jan 10 2023, 12:25

Hi @Yuval Hala, congratulations on your move and your interest in real estate investing! I would love to answer any questions you may have or help in anyway. Cheers!

User Stats

Votes
Rick Albert#4 House Hacking Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jan 10 2023, 12:27

Hey Yuval!

Welcome to LA! I'm a 2x house hacker and currently in a house with ADU. There are some groups that meet up, it just depends on where in Los Angeles you are.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Nabil Suleiman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jan 10 2023, 13:19

Yuval Hala

If you are near Eagle Rock, this one is laid back and just networking and talking with people at all levels. https://www.meetup.com/los-ang...

User Stats

Votes
Yuval Hala
Votes |
Replied Jan 10 2023, 22:07
Quote from @Nabil Suleiman:

Yuval Hala

If you are near Eagle Rock, this one is laid back and just networking and talking with people at all levels. https://www.meetup.com/los-ang...

awesome thanks! I will be there next meeting

User Stats

Votes
Robert Reynolds
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jan 11 2023, 14:58

Hi Yuval, 

Welcome to the US and more specifically Los Angeles. David Greene from the podcast has a local real estate team in SoCal that hosts several meetups every month. I host my own but also attend my teammates meetups also. Hope to see you at a meetup soon. Next month we will be having one with David Greene. 

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

The David Greene Team Logo

User Stats

Votes
Hector Adrian ortiz
  • Homeowner
  • pico rivera
Votes |
  • Homeowner
  • pico rivera
Replied Jan 11 2023, 17:48

Hey Yuvala,

Like others have mentioned, there are meetups where people can help you out. Below is a link to a meetup that is in south east Los Angeles county. Its a informal/casual meeting of investors that discuss what they are working on or what they are trying to achieve. 

I have personally house hacked two properties I have lived in and have recently purchased a third home that is also going to be house hacked. The two other homes were converted to long term rentals. 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

User Stats

Votes
Shiva Bhaskar
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jan 12 2023, 06:09

Hi Yuval. Welcome to LA! We host a local multifamily real estate meet up group. Love to have you visit sometime. Please message me and can share meetup details. Also know a local realtor who specializes in house hacking if you want  his information. 

User Stats

Votes
Jen Day
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Mar 12 2023, 17:56

Hi Yuval, 

I'm an Agent & Investor in LA. Welcome to LA my friend! I own multifamily rental property in LA and I specialize in helping investors buy & sell multifamily properties. My first property started as a house hack and turned into a rental. I definitely learned some tricks of the trade along the way, and I'm happy to share my ups and downs. I specialize on the westside cities of Los Angeles, and prices are becoming more affordable in certain areas. I'm curious to hear about your criteria and long term goals for the property. Get in touch if you'd like to continue the conversation. I always make myself available for my BP friends!