• Wholesaler
  • Gainesville & Denver
Votes |
Gainesville, FL Real Estate Investing

Sophia Hartgrove
  • Wholesaler
  • Gainesville & Denver
Posted Sep 15 2023, 07:58

Hey Florida Family - I am a student at UF learning to wholesale properties. Hoping to link wholesalers, rehabbers, and other investors with properties and learn all that I can. Please let me know if you are willing to chat!

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Muska
  • Lender
  • Saddle Brook, NJ
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Saddle Brook, NJ
Replied Sep 15 2023, 20:41

Welcome to the REI community, Sophia!

I do a lot of business for clients in Florida and I'd love to connect to discuss your goals and potentially provide some insight!

User Stats

Votes
Chibueze Nwadigo
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Florida
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Florida
Replied Sep 18 2023, 16:19
Quote from @Sophia Hartgrove:

Hey Florida Family - I am a student at UF learning to wholesale properties. Hoping to link wholesalers, rehabbers, and other investors with properties and learn all that I can. Please let me know if you are willing to chat!

Hello Sophia, Investor here from Gainesville, Have to properties there so far, lets chat. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Walter Key
  • Realtor
  • Keystone Heights, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Keystone Heights, FL
Replied Sep 19 2023, 03:03

Hey Sophia! Let's connect. I'm an active investor and an agent who works with investors. Would love to get you connected to our Gainesville investor family! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 20 2023, 18:20

Hi Sophia! I'm an investor in the Ocala area, also open to the Gainesville and Jacksonville areas! I'm always looking for wholesalers to connect with. I'd love to chat! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 20 2023, 18:21
Quote from @Walter Key:

Hey Sophia! Let's connect. I'm an active investor and an agent who works with investors. Would love to get you connected to our Gainesville investor family! 

Hi Walter! I'm looking for investor-friendly agents in the Gainesville and Marion County area. I'd love to be connected with your Gainesville investor family too! Thanks!