Goals, Business Plans & Entities

User Stats

Votes

Asset Protection Attorney in Minnesota

Posted May 26 2022, 18:04

Hi,

I currently own a rental duplex, working on a STR deal out east and looking to expand my portfolio as quick as I can. I want to make sure I structure my asset protection the correct/best way to avoid future headaches. It'll be great if someone can recommend an asset protection attorney I can work with. I would prefer if the attorney is located within the twin cites (Minnesota), but open to other locations too.

Thanks,

Hangpao Thao

Saint Paul, Minnesota

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Schemmel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Paul, MN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Paul, MN
Replied May 26 2022, 19:02

The name I constantly get in this business is Bradley Schaeppi.  I've never personally needed his services, but whenever I inquire about it I get his name, and I have actually had clients work with him successfully.  He's a real estate-focused attorney, and I'm sure could give you good guidance.  @Jordan Moorhead have you worked with Brad?  @Tim Swierczek?

Real Estate Agent Minnesota (#40733743)

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 5 2022, 10:23

Thanks @Jeff Schemmel

I will definitely look into it. 

User Stats

Votes
Tim Swierczek
  • Lender
  • Saint Paul, MN
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Saint Paul, MN
Replied Sep 16 2022, 16:55
Quote from @Jeff Schemmel:

The name I constantly get in this business is Bradley Schaeppi.  I've never personally needed his services, but whenever I inquire about it I get his name, and I have actually had clients work with him successfully.  He's a real estate-focused attorney, and I'm sure could give you good guidance.  @Jordan Moorhead have you worked with Brad?  ?

I highly recommend @Brad Schaeppi I have used him for multiple different real estate-related legal matters.  

Lender Tennessee (#103522), Texas (#103522), Wisconsin (#103522), and Minnesota (#103522)