need help

4 Replies

I'm new to this real estate world and would like to know where I should start bird dogging or wholesale and how to start should I call a agent or company?

Welcome to BP!! You don't have to contact a agency nor a company all the information you need you can fine it here on BP. Hope all goes well in purchasing your first property.

You may want to check out some of the articles by @Sharon Vornholt on the BP blog. She's had a lot of success in this niche and has written many articles on the subject. Hope this helps!

For Realtor's go on YouTube for several videos on how to speak to Realtor's or google for scripts to speak to Realtor's, mix and match, add your own, and you're good. Main you need to keep in mind is that Realtor's want to get paid and anything they feel that can take away from that they are hesitant to participate in.  Also, whatever you pay them they'll have to split with their Broker or give them a good cut. 

As for Property Locators, aka, Bird-dogging, I find it best to do it on my own but check with @Sharon Vornholt  for many good ideas on Bird-dogging and wholesaling in general. 

GL

A lot of the info I gave you is Texas related so keep that in mind...

Again, GL

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you