A Saturated Marketplace

3 Replies

Good Day to all and willfully, everyone had a Peaceful and Productive weekend! My question and somewhat concern is how can one compete in a saturated marketplace. I am still relatively new to the wholesaling business, putting out signs, mailing letters, attending meetings, etc. But analyzing the competition/investors, who may be more financially stable, or more reputable, they are able to market and gain more exposure which can lead to more deals! How does one fit into an arena with that type caliber or resources? Any suggestions and advice please, thank you!

I think you may be able to piggyback off other wholesalers' marketing. The seller may be mulling over the idea to call a number off one of these mailers or signs and sees your number at just the right time. 

OK, so essentially stick with what I have been doing and eventually something will come through?

I have this same question, I am in South Florida and it seems like there are quite a few experienced investors who have a lot more money to put into marketing than I do. I have been trying to brainstorm and jot down ideas that I think will help me stand out. I am sorry I can't offer advise but if I have an ah-ha moment I will share and hopefully you can apply it in your market.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.