Votes
Brian Lenescar
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
Future achievements & goals

Brian Lenescar
  • Boca Raton, FL
Posted Jul 1 2017, 07:00
I'm 22 years old trying to work on my future plan I just need a bit of guidance. I'm currently a undergrad student at a Florida university going for my bachelors in accounting. Earlier last month I got my real estate license which expires in 2019. I want to start making money real estate investing but I don't know the right way to go about it. I was gifted 20 grand from my grand parents which I want to use to get everything started and have 3k to my name otherwise My question is should I finish getting my degree which if I keep going at this current pace I'll have by 2019 or start using my real estate license right now? I've tried finding an internship for accounting but it's not working out too well after about two weeks of hanging out my resume (all i have is customer service & restaurant experience). My main goal in life is to not work a full time job for more than 5 years, I'm getting financial aid from the state most likely till I get my bachelors so I don't want to start working full time till after I get my degree so I don't have to pay out of pocket for school so that gives me about 2 years to get everything situated how would you folks go about this? I have a reliable car already paid off & live with my dad paying 400 in rent a month. I'm currently unemployed for a week now from a local restaurant I was working at because business was too slow to justify me continually working there and conveniently right when i quit On of the bartenders showed me on facebook that the place is actually for sale so I don't regret quitting without having another job lined up. I was thinking of getting another restaurant job since almost all my friends are in that work field so I can easily use them as reference and help em become a better server. They all make decent enough money to live on their own. Should I learn a trade such as renovating kitchens or bathrooms? To help when I start investing in real estate? Should I learn stocks to make more money out of the cash I already have? Should I just get into the work field as a real estate agent? I don't know any realtors personally to show me the ropes? I originally got my license to learn the ins and out of the re market. should I just get into the full time work field now though if I make to much I'll have to start paying out of pocket for class. What should I as a 22 year old be prioritizing? Sorry for being all over the place I've been confused as to what my next moves should be. Life is already hard enough for me not comparing mine to any others who are living worse ones I want to make sure I move on with my life without any doubts as to where I'm headed

Loading replies...