Skip to content
Goals, Business Plans & Entities

User Stats

Votes
Rich Weese#2 Off Topic Contributor
  • Real Estate Investor
  • the villages, FL
Votes |
My goal is to be #1 of the 55,462 BP members, tic!

Rich Weese#2 Off Topic Contributor
  • Real Estate Investor
  • the villages, FL
Posted Aug 13 2010, 02:00

I originally posted a three part series on early retirement in May of this year. At the time, I had another goal that I was working on. Well, here is where I stand.

Most on here know I travel a lot! Wifey says too much. Well, I've had a goal, especially now in retirement, that I'm zooming in on.
I'm one of the oldest, so this is probably an unfair fight, but I wanted to visit all continents and over 100 countries in my lifetime. Well, I'm getting close. I currently have 84 countries and all continents in the ledger except Antarctica.
Next week I add Ecuador (galopogos Islands) and in Oct I have a Danube River cruise that visits 8 countries, and 7 will be new; Bosnia,Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, and Slovakia. These trips will place me at 92. In Jan., I hit the Antarctica for final continent and # 93.

I'm just curious if this places me # 1 in Stats for travel? Anyone else have this goal? I know Vikram is about 1/3 there, but he's much younger.
Please dismiss the bragging, but this was a very large goal for me. Of the 55,462 members, am I # 1? Rich, tic

Loading replies...