1) have you hired a personal assistant in person? (aka non virtual assistant)
2) when hiring, do you have a set of criteria or interview questions you suggest using to vet the applicants?
3) In relation to minimum wage, what is your suggestion on the pay scale? i live just outside of NYC which tends to be a very high cost of living. I am open to "paying up" for quality but don't want to overpay.
4) who do you know that is successfully leveraging a personal assistant?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you