Wholesaling Business Name

2 Replies

Hey guys, I'm posting here today looking for a creative mind to help with a name for my Wholesaling 
Business. I've been stuck for a while now and have such a hard time coming up with something catchy. Anyone have any original and creative name recommendations to help me get started. It would be greatly appreciated!

People starting out thinking they need all this branding in place. Like a website, company name, business cards. Dont waste too much time on this. When I started out, all i had was a presentation and a phone. Start looking for deals and investors. You can put this other stuff in place later. And chances are it will change anyway. Mine changed several times.

Hey @Shiloh Lewis

I had the same frustration when thinking of a good name. Have you thought through whether or not you would name it after yourself or think of an original name? Branding is a great way to build upon your foundation of knowledge and separate yourself from other wholesalers. Branding helps set you up for long-term success. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you