Looking for a construction insurance for business

1 Reply

Hello all, I am from Canada. I am planning to build a new building for my business house, and I have heard that taking insurance is one of the very serious stuff. I don't have any previous experience,hence I am not aware of any construction insurance from Toronto and its procedures. If anyone has any expertise, please feel free to share your valuable thoughts. It would be great.

Hi Kesiya, I have a contact at HUB Insurance I just purchased construction insurance from, but it's for a residential property. It is good you are buying construction insurance as I spoke with the broker at length, and he talked about various risks investors have run into, and one even went bankrupt as they weren't insured appropriately!

I believe they do commercial too, so I will PM you his information as I'm not sure if I'm supposed to share contact info publicly.

Here is the website: https://www.hubinternational.c...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you