I’m working on my first property - a live-in flip - as well as my family’s old home, which will become a rental.
I absolutely love the BP podcast, but I feel like I need more content that focuses on the jump from purchasing to actual business setup. Can someone recommend a podcast or audiobook that discusses any (or all) of the following?
- setting up my business
- setting up a partnership
- creating a lease and covering all bases
- setting up tenant bill pay, etc.
I of course entertain actual hard copies too, but most of my “reading” is on the road.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you