Votes |
Creating a Real Estate LLC through Legal Zoom

Jonathan Pechmajou
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Boca Raton
Posted May 30 2020, 13:20

Hello -

As I want to do real estate investing seriously, My first Step is to create a Real Estate LLC for Tax benefits and legal protection.

I want to do this on Legal Zoom, in Florida (advice of my lawyer, he said don't pay for me to do it, you can do it with this website) , the package offers : 

1. Economy LLC : Preparting the article of organization, validating the entity name of the LLC ($79)

2. Operating Agreement, EIN and Licences ($199) [Operating agreement alone is $99, OP Agreement + EIN is $159]

3. They offer Registered agent for $249 / year but I wanted to go with Corporate Direct registered agent ($125 / year)

4. in Option : Legal protect where they can review some documents for you and you can have 30min calls with attorneys , Tax pros (30mins / month) , access to their library of forms and legal documents ($40 / month)

5. In Option : Total compliance package ($280 / year) to submit minutes  (company minutes to State compliance filings)

What do you guys think of this package, and which of the options is better for me to get started ?

I wanted to go with 1. 2 . 3 (Corporate direct) and the rest I will figure it out later if I need it or not

Any other Tips you recommend before forming the LLC ?

Thanks

Loading replies...