What’s your strategy?

2 Replies

Hey y’all! I’m am about to purchase home # 2 (a 3 family home) house-hacking. I am thinking about my long terms plans and I am simply trying to figure out the best route to scale. What strategies are YOU using to scale? I can’t house hack forever. What’s a good strategy to scale and get cash flow?

Depends on how much capital you but even with low capital the BRRRR strategy can help you acquire properties faster than house hacking and if you get it right, you can continue doing it over and over!

@Simon Obas my strategy is to grow our STR biz which requires more work than LTRs but also has much better cash-flow. We will reinvest our profits into more STRs. In time, we will deploy our STR profit into more passive investments, ie LTRs, etc. Whatever your investing strategy, the key is to increase your savings rate by jacking up your income thus increasing your ability to invest. Moral of the story: focus on increasing your income!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you