This is for anyone who does cold calling campaigns to acquire real estate deals. Has anyone ever looked into investing in "interactive voice response " to pick up your calls when your team are not on shift? For example, when you call Apple support your call is first picked up by an IVR that sounds like a real person who routes your call. As you know, if you don't respond to a call or text within one hour of receiving your conversion probability drops significantly.
Right now I get about 1-2 missed calls per day after my teams shift 4 out of 5 working days . I have about 220 leads after my team ends in my list and I have 3 options:
1) research and implement an interactive voice response technology to pick up calls for me when my team is off shift
2) Pick up calls myself after my team's shift (this. risks breaking the systems I implemented in my business and also enforces a bad habit of working "in" my business
3) Do nothing. Let calls go unanswered until the following day. The risk is another investor could take those deals from since I am not responding fast enough.
For those who use "interactive voice response" what has been prospects response to IVR technology? Do they leave a voicemail or callback after hearing IVR or do they think it's weird and dont return your calls?
Thank you ,
I notice not very many investors talk about IVR.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you