Beginner Investment Strategy

3 Replies

Hello, my name is Antony F. Munoz from Portland Oregon, and I am new to real estate investing. I am currently working on putting together my own personal REI strategy, and it got me wondering. What are some common REI strategies for financial freedom in a given timeframe?(5-10 year strategies) I appreciate every reply, Thank you!

Morning!

I'd echo what Robert said...once you've got the goal in mind it'll be easier to decipher your approach for getting to that goal. My suggestion is after you've set a goal, do some skills assessments on yourself. Are you handy? Do you know a lot of people? Can you network well? Do you have deep family pockets? Are you good on the phone? Answering some of those questions will help refine the pathway forward. 

Mathew

The route to get there is different for everyone. I'd say get started and figure it out along the way. Here in my market, I see a lot of people scale up through single family homes, sell them off, and then acquire large multifamily properties.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you