Votes
Cynthia Pochatek
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
New to BP in Columbus, Ohio

Cynthia Pochatek
  • Columbus, OH
Posted Jan 23 2021, 11:06

Hello all! I too, am in Columbus, Ohio and so eager to get started on my journey with Real Estate. As I find myself at home working all day and night in a basement on a back breaking chair, I've been able to discover Bigger Pockets—which has just fueled a fire inside me. I'm just trying to figure out my goals and options. The problem is, I'm not entirely sure where to start to form some goals on the real estate front! So, I'm just trying to save some money, which is not much, like 3k. Giving myself 6 months to get close to 10k. I just joined the membership and see myself being able to anything, once I start to understand what kind of steps to take. I start to look at houses for sale and think how insane the prices are for even the not-so-impressive homes. It makes it more scary to think that I have to spend all my money and then will have nothing left for upgrades and necessary updates. Anyway, step one....connect. :) Any kind of tips that relate to a beginner like me are very much appreciated. Thanks so much! Cindi

Loading replies...