Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
David A Bailey Jr
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tarpon Springs, FL
Votes |
How Can I Bring Some Value To You By Bringing You Florida Deals?

David A Bailey Jr
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tarpon Springs, FL
Posted Jan 21 2022, 09:11

Hey there fellow super-investors. I've been working in the title industry for a couple of years and now breaking into the real estate side of things with a real estate license. 

I'm looking to gain some experience working with amazing pros like y'all. I wanna bring deals to you and do some deals together with you. So, I've been thinking about what kind of value I can provide based on what I've learned so far on the title side of things. 

1) Provide Leads - I have access to databases of motivated sellers in the Tampa Bay/Central Florida area with skiptracing contacts included. If you tell me what kind of deals you're looking for and what formulas you use to calculate your deals, I'll be happy to cull through my lists for you. 

2) Analyze Deals - I can also do preliminary searches to check for mortgages and liens, taxes and insurance, that it's not in a flood zone, HOA dues, etc. Obviously, it's not a full title search like an underwriter would do at closing, but at least have a general idea of if the numbers would even make sense. And then run everything through your formula/calculator and generate reports for you of what I find.

3) Talk With People - And I'd be willing to contact them via email/text/phone to actually talk with them and see if we can work out a deal. 

4) Physically Walk the Property - Also, I could get out take pictures of the property for you or any other reconnaissance that you need. 

So, what I'd like to do is get some insight from you as to what areas of the Tampa Bay area (Pinellas, Pasco, and Hillsborough county) you would like to get deals in as well as what types of properties you are looking for.

As well as which areas you would avoid and what kinds of things to look out for. Are there certain types of homes that were built that have problems? Are there sinkholes? Are there weird mold issues that I should watch out for that are really common in these areas? Are there other things that I should be watching out for that are super-common in your area?

I want to avoid problem areas as well as help you focus on finding good deals in areas that you will have no problem selling or renting or whatever it is that you do to make money on your end. 

I was born in Orlando, but currently live in Tarpon Springs, so Clearwater, Safety Harbor, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Holiday, New Port Richey, Trinity, Port Richey, Odessa are all in my back yard. But I often get up as far north as Ocala, out east as far as Orlando, and south as far as Bradenton and Sarasota.

So, if you're in this area or looking to get into Florida with the beaches and Disney vibe, hit me up to be an extra set of eyeballs on properties and the numbers for you as I put my new-found skills to use for you.

Feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message here on BP if you don't want to share your proprietary info here in public. 

I look forward to meeting you all, helping you find good deals, make lots of friends, gain some experience, and make cash to fund my own investments in the future once I gain some experience and have some funds built up along the way.

Loading replies...