Real Estate Agent · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 1 vote
Hello! I have been following bigger pockets for awhile, and i have been an agent part time for the last 5 years in Northwest Arkansas. I am looking at the best and most efficient ways to find off market deals. Is it direct mail? Cold calling? Writing specific letters?
Does anyone have any tips, websites they use, templates for mail or phone calls they would be willing to share? I am wanting to hustle, but need some direction.
Real Estate Agent · Skagit Valley, WA · Member since 2021 · 256 posts · 283 votes
4y
This may not be helpful, but there's a free webinar tomorrow evening (by a BP regular, Chad Carson) about "driving for dollars" that you might find interesting. I think this particular webinar may be pushing or using a specific software, but even so, there might be some good tips:
Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
4y
The one concept I've reiterated on the podcast consistently over the past 7+ years is that your method is less important than consistency. Pick any method and you'll find someone who's successfully finding deals with that method. What doesn't work is jumping from driving for dollars to mailers to cold calling to SEO and back again.
I'd consider your budget, who you want to target, and what type of media they're most likely to consume.