Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Helen Kay
Votes |
Can I help you with your next creative finance deal?

Helen Kay
Posted Oct 9 2022, 18:39

I just attended BP con and sat in to listen to some of the creative finance session. I was amazed and have been dabbling on youtube to learn more. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the subto training fee with Pace, so I thought I'd reach out to the community to see if there was an existing Subto Student or experienced Subto Investor that needed help on their deal. I am somewhat of a novice investor.(currently have 8 doors, 6 in California, 2 in Austin, working to get financing for a ADU build for door #9) I have been a landlord since 2017 and have been deep diving as a student of real estate investing since 2018. Since then, I have been learning about real estate taxes, setting up and structuring corporations, and general real estate KPIs on my own. My background was in pharma, transitioned to biotech start ups, moved into food technology and work as a Senior Program Manager. I have developed skills in tactical strategy for business, managing teams of 20+ ppl and don't tend to bring up problems without first seeking several solutions. I'm not simply asking for a mentorship but providing all this info to assist in your next sub-to deal. What do you need help with? Knocking on doors? Cold Calls? Contract review? Managing schedules or appointments? Let's discuss your pain points and how I can help. Reply with your contact, I'm excited to chat more!

Loading replies...