• Grafton, WI
Votes |
Looking to actively invest in BRRR, short-term rental, wholesale, fix-n-flip

Andrew Fosticz
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Grafton, WI
Posted Jan 15 2023, 19:29

Several years ago, I successfully leveraged an FHA loan to purchase my first property in Shorewood, WI. I house-hacked a duplex and now own a single-family home in Grafton, WI while my duplex is a cash-flowing asset. Although I have not taken any further action in investing in real estate since my first purchase, I regret not taking action sooner. I am now ready to make the transition from my W-2 job to full-time real estate investing. I understand that real estate investing requires hard work and long hours, but I am fully committed to putting in the effort to ensure my success and that of anyone I collaborate with.

I am seeking guidance from experienced professionals who specialize in BRRR, wholesale, fix-n-flip, and short-term rental strategies. My immediate goal is to focus on building cash and generating cash flow through these methods. As I gain experience and establish a solid capital base, I plan to shift my focus towards more long-term strategies such as buy and hold in order to create wealth for future generations.

I am eager to connect with experienced investors and wholesalers who can offer guidance and advice on their successful strategies. I am willing to invest my time and effort to support others in order to gain valuable knowledge and insights into the day-to-day activities of successful investing. I am particularly interested in connecting with those who have adapted to the market downturn over the last year and have been able to continue their success. I greatly appreciate any responses or comments in advance.

Loading replies...