Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Deacon
Votes |
Motivation for Those Who Need it

Jacob Deacon
Posted May 5 2023, 08:16

Starting a real estate business can be both exciting and overwhelming. There will be challenges and obstacles along the way that may make you want to give up. However, one thing I've learned since becoming a realtor and investor is that bad times don't last forever. If you keep moving in the direction you need to go, you will soon find your way out of the fog.

The key to success in real estate, as in any business, is to learn from your mistakes. You will undoubtedly make errors along the way, but it's important to view them as learning opportunities. The more mistakes you make, the more you will learn, and the better equipped you will be to handle any future challenges that may arise.

One of the most challenging aspects of running a real estate business is making tough decisions. It can be tempting to take the easy road, but sometimes, the decision that detours people away from their goals is the very one that will lead to success. The feeling you get when you are at a crossroads and have to make a critical decision is daunting, but it's also where you have the opportunity to become unstoppable.

It's not easy to run a real estate business, but if you can recognize that feeling in the moment and make the right decision, you will be well on your way to achieving your goals. Remember that success is not always a straight path, and sometimes you have to take detours to reach your destination. But if you keep moving forward, keep learning from your mistakes, and make the right decisions, you will inspire others and achieve your dreams. So go out there and be unstoppable!

• Real Estate Agent Indiana (#RB23000132)

User Stats

Votes
Sparkle Carlock
  • New to Real Estate
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied May 5 2023, 15:24

Thanks for the advice and motivation Jacob! It was such a pleasure meeting you and as I stated, I look forward to more time and opportunities to invest together in the future!---I'm on my way up!