Bird Dogging Atlanta

6 Replies

Hey, I'm just getting all my ducks in a row before I pull the trigger, so I wanted to reach out to the BP community--Atlanta area, and ask if there is anyone ---or who is in need of a bird dog? I've changed my mind about my initial entrance strategy into the rei world. Now, it's wholesaling. Even smaller step, bird dogging. So if anyone out there would like to post or PM me what kind of criteria they seek in a property, or even just refer me to your profile, I'm eager to take on the task of finding the property that makes the profit. I am so grateful.

Btw, does it make me lazy for putting a post out like this? It's worth a shot. Thanks for you time guys

Iris, Welcome to BP. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing that makes you lazy, is doing 0!

Contact me when you're ready to commit 20 hours a week and I'll point you in the right direction.

Good luck with your deals!

At this point, I would gladly pay a nice bird dog fee to someone who could bring me some actual deals in North Metro Atl area - Cobb, Bartow, Paulding, Cherokee counties. Good luck!

Promotion
Sharestates
America's Private Lender
Receive Fix and Flip Funding Approval In As Little As 24 Hours!
Sharestates helps developers and brokers secure funding quickly with the most competitive terms.
Get Funded

Hey @Iris Burrows and Welcome to BP! I think I speak for everyone when I say that its always good to have someone that can bird dog great properties for you. Glad to hear you are just starting out and looking to learn the business. Have you had a chance to check out any local REIA events?

thanks for your replies guys.

David T. Not ready for 20 hours a week yet, but you're on my short list.

Andy. Have you put together a list of criteria you need for your investment opportunities? If so, you can message me and I'll look into it.

Tim. Thank you for the warm welcome. I haven't made the time to go to the local events yet! I know it is a need to do thing, just have to make time. How long have you been with Networth?