Skip to content
Starting Out
Account Closed
Votes |
How do you wholesale when you have no money, how does it work?....does it work lool?

Account Closed
Posted Apr 12 2014, 00:24

I barely get $300 from my job bi-weekly and every-time I do get paid most of it goes to re-supply or paying bills. Thankfully I have 1yr. rent saved up but my 2 bills take up most of my check leaving me with waiting another two weeks. I live as low as I can below my means and it always seems like my expenses is right under my paycheck lool. I came across a couple of homes close by me for sale but there protected by a Realtor, also I have no car or bike to get around (it's the bus all the way). Ok lets stop sounding to poor here lool. I've come across a couple of people on here that I would like to learn from, my plan or Idea is to own a home based business that part of invest in real estate, such as renting out a place to generate cash flow and also having some stock in REIT and other business as DRIPS, there's more to it but I'll be brief for now. Seeing though that there are so many laws webbed around investing and wholesaling i'm wondering how can I even start lool. i'm information overloaded and wanted to know how can you wholesale a property with no money down (since I don't have any lool). Also do I need to be a licensed Realtor and or broker to do this, I want to be an investor..............oops! let me correct myself I'm a new Investor and read that wholesaling is like doing what a broker does and it's illegal in Texas if not licensed. So how can it work?

Loading replies...