Let me help with your rehab.

5 Replies

is there anyone in Louisiana's greater Baton Rouge or Ascension area who would be willing to let me assist in there fix and flip process. I don't want anything in return but the exposure and experience. I would love to help build your business.

Great idea Tony!

It might be a good idea to check Craigslist too. I reached out to ad posting for a contractor on a flip. I met with him and learned quite a bit from meeting with him, seeing what the house needed, how he got the deal, etc.

Also you can get free business cards and hit reia groups and real estate offices looking for flippers or other intern type opportunities.

Good luck!

I think that's a great idea your following. I may need assistance once I find my next property, hopefully in the next month or two. I'll keep you in mind and would love to meet and talk. I could tell you about my past two investments and how they shook out, and the pros and the cons of each. Hit me up and join me as a collegeague on the site

Good on you for posting up Tony, quite a few other starters could take a note from you.

One thing I would recommend is to nail down your opening letter/post a bit more, inclusive of what skills you bring to the table (any construction background at all?). And if none, offering young, strong and motivated labor support that shows up on time will no doubt draw interest.

Good luck.

I work for Cox Communications which is a cable, internet, and phone service company. I'm a in home tech so I know just about all there is to know about cable

@Derrick Mehal please keep me in mind I would love to help in any way I can.

Good initiative Tony. Not many flippers looking for cable installation Im thinking. Learn how to swing a hammer or get into one of the trades (plumbing, electrical, roofing) and you will have flippers jumping at your enthusiasm. My two cents. Good on you sir for stepin out

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here